Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you let your girlfriend smoke for free?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr B0NG, Aug 10, 2012.

1. When I had a gf she would always smoke me out.
    I'm such a bum lol

2. My girlfriend pays, but she smokes as much as I do so if she didn't help out there would just be less weed for her to smoke too lol

We usually just go halves, I don't see why not

3. If she's with me, she smokes for free. As long as she ain't smokin all my tree.

4. Well it all depends , it's a subject that needs to be handled with finesse so you don't look like a doushe and so you don't get suckered. First off it depends how much she smokes, if she's trying it out for the first few times smoke her out. If you two smoke every day , then you need to think about how long you've been together, if it's for a while then you should be comforterble with asking her to chip in (ask the right way) on the other hand if you've been dating for a short amount of time she might be taking advantage of you , or if she's a genuine person and you feel good around her and have a promising future then keep smokin her out . When it comes time to get together and get high ask If you guys can split from each stash or split the money cause your running low . This applys to almost anything in life

5. I'd never charge anybody to smoke. Absolute most would be asking for money if I'm going to pick up before smoking. My girlfriend doesn't smoke anymore though anyways.

6. my girlfriend usually smokes me up :wave:

7. hell no, she better be payin me for that shit. usually a BJ works.

8. I'd give her a discount... like a gram for 10 bucks... or half a gram for 5... haha

9. Soo... We can agree were all girlfriendless losers. Lol.

10. speak for yourself

11. Mary is my girlfriend... she charge by da 8th..........

12. Yea she smokes my stash all the time. I don't mind though. We have fun while were high. And plus when I'm broke, she sometimes offers to buy some. So it's a win win

13. I let my GF smoke for free, it doesn't cost me much though and I don't really like smoking with her. She is a real like weight, she is one of those people that takes a few puffs from a joint and acts like they just snorted a line of coke so it really annoys me.

14. My wife and I purchase together.
    At times I've had it in the past, I've shared - as she's shared with me.
    "For free" kind of implies an ongoing habit of taking and not giving - that's never been the way for either of us.

15. #36 420dopeaf, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Lol it depends , because my gf Always smoke me up, sometimes if i dnt have it like that i might make her go half on an lb but any other time i'll smoke her up for free because wenn i didnt have a job and alotta money she was buying me quarters&8ths just for myself.

Cmon bro were talking abt my future wife here , she's the only asian who i saw smoke a half of buba kush like it was regs

16. How is this even a question

17. I don't let my girl pay...but random chicks better be throwing half.

18. I had a fuckbuddy in my senior year, we lit up, then got it on. Worked for me

19. Lol, same here. I wouldn't make her pay if I had a gf, but I'm Forever Alone. I find that using MJ really helps me become more social and outgoing, but still no gf yet.