Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you let your girlfriend smoke for free?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr B0NG, Aug 10, 2012.

1. My girlfriend recently became my fiancee. So the long term aspects make me not care about stuff like that. But we're bothe daily smokerz, sometimes I smoke more, sometimes her. I never make her pay, but she buys grocerys and cleans up after the kid (me, I have no children), so she definitely contributes. Plus she makes way less than me, I wouldn't force her to live paycheck to paycheck just for a few extra bucks. We go through half and ounce a month combined, now that we vape.

2. Me and the wife have bought weed together since way back, it's never been an issue. Split finances for a while now, so why not split the purchase?

If I were in a new relationship, I might do a few free smokeouts but Id ease off if it looked too one-sided.

3. Pussy Accepted Here