do you know yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Aug 27, 2012.

1. yes?...no?

2. I guess..i wonder who guessed no.

3. ^^the curse of the first respondee of any poll....whats up pz? :le:

4. I thought I did, till recent events in my life made me question the very core of the person I've become. Now I'm just taking it day by and and slowly becoming more familiar with the new me.

5. hows it working out?....sometimes its difficult to take in the new things you find out about yourself...

6. It sucks having to start over but I take the journey with an open heart and mind. I know in the end things will workout for the better, nothing beats a positive attitude right?

7. beyond this me, beyond this you

there is nothing

nothing I am. :smoke:

8. yeah thats what they say...i mean i believe in maintaining a positive outlook but also believe in not overlooking reality like a lot of people do you know?...:le:

9. pretty good for a 16th post :le smile:

10. "For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime."

11. i like the way the votes are split pretty much in half...:le:

12. I know myself better than I know anything

13. Yes I spend a lot of time by myself and I get to think a lot. I'm pretty sure I have a decent understanding of what I like and what I want out of life.

Getting those things. That's the hard part haha

14. one of the books im currently reading atm is the art of war edited bby james clavell and one of the things sun tzu says is "know your enemy and know yourself, you will emerge victorious always" :le:

15. Im always growing and changing but id say ive got a pretty good grip on who i am RIGHT now.

16. I know my history, and can see certain patterns in my behavior and thinking that makes it easy to predict what I will do in the future.

17. Not at all. Too young and inexperienced, but hey at least I realize that..

18. i wish i had realized that about myself when i was coming up...way to go man :le!:

19. I know myself better now than I ever have. I recently decided to stop giving a fuck and live for me and be honest with myself. Life is fantastic now even though nothing has really changed, just the way I think about things.