Do You Know Who Controls Our Money?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GLOB4LISTIC, Aug 5, 2014.

1. ......well do you??

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

2. Things haven't changed too much from the feudal days of mankind...

To answer your quesiton: oligarchs.

Aka., a private institution ran by the bourgeoise (and for the benefit of the bourgeoise).

4. The Rothschilds, The Bank for International Settlements, The International Monetary Fund, The Federal Reserve, The World Bank

5. you can soon add BRICS to that list

6. Bank of America ._.

7. I control my own money

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The Royal Canadian Mint

Omega369

9. I bank with a credit union, so . . . yea  :yay: I'm not part of the system!!!!

(This is sarcastic by the way. I total understand economics on a macro and micro scale to the point that I know that it fluctuates on multiple axis. With that said in my opinion the answer to your question is simply rich people,

rich people not only control all the money,

but they control mine too,

and this is all based on the fact that my employers are rich people). . . well rich people and Pixar anyway.  :hide:

10. The Rothschilds

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

11. Money is debt. To pay debt back you need to work. You will never have enough money, so if you want money, you will never stop working until you retire. Debt is slavery and money is directly proportional to debt. Our money is controlled by the federal Reserve. The guidelines of the Fed were established and created by the richest people in the world.

Money is slowing us down. People also get greedy because of money and greed is slowing us down. People are starving and dying of thirst everyday and there is no reason for this. We have the fucking resources.

If the US cut its military budget in half, we could send every student to college for free. Money is slowing us down towards progressing as a society.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i like the last point you made. Though a free education is worthless...literally lol its still a nice little idea

13. With all my respect, may I ask why you think free education is worthless?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407250523.418085.jpg

Lol jk but seriously...

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407250564.764581.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407250634.607976.jpg

15. I want to like this but I juat hate the word bourgeoise.

16. How is free education pointless?