Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Know How Much Weed Your Losing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Ok... So normally I smoke bowls until I stopped getting hits... That means theres no weed left, right? Wrong. Lately, instead of clearing my bowls in a trash can I've been knocking out the ash into a seperate jar. From an eighth of dank I got almost a half eighth back! And it's not the same as resin you get from scraping your bowl, but it's actually weed!

I just packed a fat ass bowl of the stuff and It got me just as ripped as a bowl of green would. So don't throw away your finished bowl packs! There is still a TON of THC you can salvage, even if it's only a little bit each time it adds up so quick.

2. How is it gross? When you smoke a bowl and theres no green visible... just black. That's the same thing.

Is just charred weed that hasn't been entirely destroyed.

3. I'm skepticle..

4. If you have smokeable charred weed left after you're done with a bowl, you aren't grinding or packing correctly

5. that's nasty. but i guess your not packing it right

6. Lol think whatever you want.... I've smoked resin before and this is NOT the same thing... not by a long shot.

Idk, maybe it's just the way my bowl is shaped... but it seems like theres always a little extra at the bottom that will pull through if you try to hit it. I mean, I can see little specs of green (or what was green and is now brown) in the mix.

7. ^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^

8. It has nothing to do with the way it's grinded or packed. I mean, if you keep knocking ash off the top and repack the bowl 1-2 times, then you could probably smoke it all up and probably get some in your mouth at the same time. But I don't do any of that shit, just knock it out and a jar and pack another until it's all gone. The shit you collect is essentially extra weed... I mean it's the same stuff you were JUST smoking. It smokes the same, gets you high the same and everything... Though it does burn a bit faster, so the 1/2 eighth I got will only be worth about 3 regular bowls. But whatever, it's free weed that would otherwise be in the trash.

If you don't want to try it that doesn't bother me at all... Im done trying to explain things though.

9. #10 TJJ, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    well when i pack a bowl and smoke it all that is left is some resin and a little white ash that if you touch turns into a powdery dust...

you are packing it or grinding it wrong and/or lighting it wrong if your getting half what you put in back...you don't smoke a full bowl and end up with a half bowl left...that is just plain retarded

10. Exactly, especially if you grind it by the end of the bowl there's barely anything and whatever is there is white powdery ash like you just explained.

11. I used to do that with some of the denser buds. It works, OP isn't entirely crazy. OP here's something to help you out: Take a regular clean glass ash tray and hot-glue a wine cork to the center. Then just flip your bowl over and bonk it on the cork. It won't hurt your glass since its' soft, but the left overs will fall in the ash tray. Use this ash tray only for your burns.

12. this.

13. ewww. I know exactly what you're talking about and i've done it a few times, it's pretty gnarly tasting. I draw until the ash is white lol. At least, that way I still taste fresh, green herb :D.

14. dude thats pretty fucking nasty lol.

If you still have shit left in the bowl you should grow a pair and smoke the rest.

15. Try getting a poker and stir up the weed a little when its getting close to the end.

16. yea you don't know how to pack weed or finish the bowl.. keep tokin :wave:

17. If you clear black ash into a container, you're not done. Weed turns black, then white if it's cured correctly. If all you get is black ash at the end of a bowl, you either aren't finished with it or it's gnarly bud.

18. hey yall. Been smoking a long time. However, i very rarely use a one hitter or bowl. This is my question....I ran outta swishers, anything (I know, i was pissed) anyway, I roll up some aluminum (alabama fancy pipe) and I break up some weed and smoke the hell out of it. BUT, would I get better results from grinding the crap out of it or does it go further if I just stuff a big ass bud in there and light it up? I medium grind my weeds for blunts or joints. I hope I made sense to yall. I want to know and I am too high to tell if I...forget it. you will either get it or you wont

19. idk man sounds kinda un-healthy lol but if it works for ya then enjoy :smoking: