Do you know anyone in real life that uses GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I don't know anyone in real life that is a member here although I've seen some nationals around.

What about you? How did you know they were in GC? Did they find out about you before you did about them? Was it a coincidence? And the most important question, are you okay with people knowing you are on GC? :wave:

2. Loads of people know I'm on GC and I don't really care. I have one friend with a GC account although he doesn't use it much, but he's my main smoking buddy at home. I think I found out about it first and told him, can't really remember!

3. Eh. Sorta?

I talk and text someone who uses GC everyday. A few of my friends know I'm a stoner forum, but that's about it. :cool:

4. I got my sister to join a couple days ago :p

5. Couple people

6. Oh rly? How old is your sister?

7. [quote name='"Malvolio"']

Oh rly? How old is your sister?[/quote]

24 I think.

8. Oh yes... I do... Some regular toking buddies.

9. Does she toke a lot or just occasionally? I really don't know any girls who would consider joining GC.

10. I say some fucked up shit here sometimes so I wouldnt want people I know reading my posts.

11. [quote name='"Malvolio"']

Does she toke a lot or just occasionally? I really don't know any girls who would consider joining GC.[/quote]
    I think she smokes regularly. Haha I showed her the app and she uses it and says its hilarious :p

12. yep, know a few people who use GC. either before me, or after I told them about it.

And have met a few people in real life from GC

13. I have a few buddies that have an account, but they dont get on or anything