Do you know any "spins" remedies

Discussion in 'General' started by gentlemanshigh, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Now I haven't touched bud in about a month, but I would get the spins and green out 1/4 of the time when I used edibles or smoke too much.

I just try to throw-up which always makes me feel better,. After that I try to fall asleep, which feels awesome but at the same time I get sad for the waste of weed :mad:. It's also no fun when you get it when your with other people.

I make sure that I:
    -get enough water before and during the session
    -get enough rest prior

Just for future use and curiosity, do any of you guys know any remedies?

2. distractions, music

3. Don't focus on being high, just smoke and do everything you would normally do.. It will just be more fun since you're high.... I find most of the time when people get spins its all in their head.. Just relax and you got it bro!

4. i find most of the time, that most everything, is all, just in your head

5. Yea I've never gotten the spins from just smoking weed. Any time something 'weird' is happening with me, it's usually caused by me overthinking the hell out of nothing.

If those spins feel anything like the spins you get from being drunk as hell then getting high as hell, I'd say try to keep a conversation going, do something you enjoy to keep your mind off it(video games, music you like, think about good times, etc...), keep moving(even if you're just wiggling your fingers. I've done that) and don't sit down. If you feel like you just have to sit down, don't do it lazely(word? ha ha). Leaning and slouching backwards may feel like the right thing to do, but for me thats when I always lose control and its over with for me ha ha ha

6. Don't smoke so much at one time. I know this isn't the answer you want, but when I first started smoking, I used to get soo high that I couldn't even function. It wasn't even enjoyable. Finally, the dude I was with told me to take smaller hits and hold them in for longer.

Eventually, that all went away and now I'm able to hit the pipe and then go out and get on with my life. But just take it easy...this ain't no smoking contest!! You can always smoke more, but once you're there, you just have to ride it out.

7. after a while youl get ust to it. try smoking on your own in a nice enviorment often.

8. keep a good posture. if you lean weird it could cut blood flow to ze legs or vice versa making it a rush when u stand? just an assumption there though.

if you aren't diabetic or anything you should be fine with water, a full stomach, standing up slow, and sitting up straight. :wave::p

9. Do 20 pushups or so to get the blood flowing and just relax, watch stand up comedy or something / this works for me

10. lie down on your bed and put one foot on the floor

11. What ever you do don't drink alcohol.

12. This. Also a stationary fan (not one that's head moves so it goes throughout the room) pointing directly at you helps. I learned both those tricks from legit alcoholics when I was younger, they've helped me tremendously throughout the last couple years.

13. Just don't consume so much that you overdose, and you won't get any spins.

(if any of you ignorant fools even try to tell me you can't overdose, and think that means you dying, just off yourself now before life gets too hard for you)