Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you know annoying people who make a scene everytime they smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YouLikeItRough, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I used to deal, so I was constantly offered to smoke by different groups of people. Man, oh man did I go through them all.

The absolute worst were the ones who would go through "the routine". They would smoke and start talking loudly, saying stupid things like "dude, look at my hand it's so freakin weird". They're all the same. They get high and then one of them will go "dude, the munchies oh my god taco bell tacos oh my god the munchies the munchies", at whch point the douchiness will have spread to everyone like some airborne disease and they'll all start yapping incessantly.

I know I sound like an a-hole, and I am pretty grouchy, but I just can't stand people who won't chill

2. That's new smokers for you.

3. I hate hearing "dude, like dude....im high dude.." like every 2 mins GTFO

4. Lol one time i was snowboarding with a friend who also blazes and we were gonna blaze up there but then one of are other friends who doesnt blaze often pretty much just invites himself but we didnt feel like being dicks so we just smoked him up, after we blazed he laid on his back and said he was a pin ball machine and started making weird noises and moving his hands like flippers.... i was like wtf lol than we went and got lunch and holy it was good

5. [quote name='"littlejord"']Lol one time i was snowboarding with a friend who also blazes and we were gonna blaze up there but then one of are other friends who doesnt blaze often pretty much just invites himself but we didnt feel like being dicks so we just smoked him up, after we blazed he laid on his back and said he was a pin ball machine and started making weird noises and moving his hands like flippers.... i was like wtf lol than we went and got lunch and holy it was good[/quote]

Lmao.

6. You do sound pretty grouchy... Life is good man! I find it hilarious when people do this.. You have it twisted though, the people who are enjoying themselves and being loud and obnoxious aren't the douchey ones...

7. I like when my friends just break a silence and say

"Dude... I'm high as FUCK" (Emphasis on the fuck, we just kinda have an inside thing I guess)

We aren't really NEW smokers, we've got a few years under our belts, but it's still funny as hell for some reason. But I do hate people that get extremely retarded and say really stupid shit and lay it on thick.

8. #9 metalplusweed, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I agree with the OP. What's the support for people who are really irritating to smoke with? I don't smoke with people who can't handle their shit.

Some new smokers will make a big deal out of it and draw attention start talking loudly about weed in public. Don't smoke with those people. That's how you can get in trouble.

epecialy if your dealin to these kids who cant handle their shit. if they get arrested and panic do you trust them not to rat your ass out? Think.

9. They are enjoying themselves, and you want them to stop because it's bothering you or something? Sounds rather cynical.

10. In my experience, people who get high and make a scene are more likely to get unwanted attention than people who are collected.

I was with this guy i had just met we had just seshed and we were walking on the street. He is braging loudly about how he gets the dankest weed in the whole city and smokoes way more than me :rolleyes: We passed a cop and the kid like stopped talking abruptly (he was talking loud) and looked right at the cop and i thought he must have heard but luckily he kept walking.

lol i dont know why people would want to put themselves in a situation like that.

11. Dude Honestly WE"RE all the same and i'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere... ...Sorry...

12. My intentions aren't of the negative, its been close to year that i was actively on the 'city. And there are plenty of homies' that share my opinion... what can i say? just trying to start a conversation is all. Isn't that why we are all still on here?

13. There's posts like this everyday. Not everyone smokes a couple grams a day. Everyone is at a different stage in their life.. you were new to smoking once too. Well, I wasn't because I came out with a blunt in my mouth but most people were new once.

OH MY GOD SORRY FOR THE RANT I'M SO FUCKING HIGH. TACO BELL.. Mmmm. LIKE TACOS WOULD BE SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.. MUNCHIES YA' KNOW?

14. I've had those people. I think I used to be one of those people. First time I smoked with my friends, we hotboxed in a car with a pipe that had, basically, the biggest bowl I've seen. Ever. In a pipe. x.x We passed it between four people, but I still over-did it for how virgin I was to the herb.
    I laughed for 3 1/2 hours. I genuinely could NOT stop. They were all yelling at me to shut up. D: I felt terrible.
    Don't be a doucher to people that are loud. Just calmly tell them to quiet down and absorb the high. If they don't, leave. If you're afraid of people not liking you because of it, you're wrong. They annoy you. You don't want them to like you. >_O

15. excuse me, i just shat myself.