Do you kiss after oral sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by frodo, Nov 11, 2015.

1. I really like oral sex. But I also like kissing.

Honestly I feel a little uncomfortable kissing a girl after oral.

What about you guys?

2. I kiss girls even after they swallow. idgaf

3. I have before, mainly during sex but once I'm done I prefer not to kiss, mainly cause my mouth smells like the snatch, I'm not too worried about my own dick juices I mean come on at least it's yours.

4. Not sure which i prefer less, tasting my own dick or cigarettes.

Oh, i got it! BOTH!

5. Yep. Doesn't bother me (female). BUT, on the flip side of the gender coin, in my experience most guys don't prefer it after. I'm always turned on my a guy that will kiss some time after, even if not IMMEDIATELY, but some time during sex.

6. (i am a guy)

I don't care if she kisses my after she sucks me off, it feels good, damn right she can have a kiss. Besides I know where my penis has been and how clean it is...if your penis is that nasty that you wont kiss your girl after she 'tastes' it then I think you need to clean up.

I always kiss my girl after I perform oral, not sure if she likes it but she never hesitates...I should probably ask her as I would hate to lose her.

7. #7 PatrickXy6dC, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Mate, you're not worth kissing. WTF!? How does this go, she gives you oral sex then you don't want to kiss her? I can't imagine with that attitude you're giving the oral sex. Come on, tell the truth. You've never practiced cunnilingus in your short life, have you?

8. Ya, I agree with Joker ^. A sure way to slow down or stop the oral pleasures is to not kiss after it. I know how you feel but you just have to nut up (cough cough) and do it. Hell, it might even become your next kink...it might be hers too. Either way, a successful partner is GGG...Good, Giving, and Game.

9. "She'll suck my dick and go and kiss her nigga"
    -Rich Homie Quan

10. I dont mind but the mrs dont like tasting herself lol! I can go down on her for ages, teasing her for a good half hour sometimes, by the end im dripping in her fanny juice lol.

And after she has sucked me then I cant stand to taste myself, but normally cant if Ive gone down on her.

The solution is always 69 to completion lol.

11. I've eaten pussy before damnit!
    I'm just afraid of sucking up my own cum. Even though it's my cock I'm also afraid of that warm molty dick breath that comes with it.

My biggest turn on is kissing a woman after going down on her. Pussy juice all in my face and beard followed by the wetness of her mouth. 🎈🏊🏾

Would you kiss her after licking her ass? 🤔

12. Unless you're spoogin mouthwash… why the fuck would a woman keep it in her mouth for very long? Personally I don't give a fuck about a slight taste of myself, but I'm not tryin to let some shifty hooer snowball me.

13. Hm, no. I don't like it

14. Use to never Kiss, now almost find it sexy after they suck my dick. Don't really kiss if they swallow tho.. Even tho i like that :laughing:

15. Question
    If she does not swallow it what does she do , keep it in her mouth nice and warm for you to tongue kiss her?

16. Hell man I will eat that pussy after I have finished why the hell would I care about a kiss lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. spitter or a quitter? Or you want it on your back?

18. Yes I do. If you turn down your woman for a kiss after she blows you then youre a dick. Well she will think your a dick and she won't sucky sucky no more.

19. Yeah one girl I was with stopped giving me blowjobs when I didn't go for the kiss. I sure did miss those BJs; but at least I have my sanity!