Do you keep backups in case something happens between you and your partner?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KentuckyKush, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I'm just curious as to how many people out there do this. I've seen it in my circle of friends, and even had an ex gf do it while with me. It's part of the reason I dumped her. She was a dime but there's a certain line you don't cross with me that once you do, I don't give a fuck how hot you are, how well you suck a dick, or how much I thought I might have loved you.

What are your alls thoughts on this behavior?

2. No if I'm with someone he has my all, I hope that we work out(if not then why are we dating?) so fuck a plan B right?

3. Everyone has backups intentionally or not

4. I purposely end all my relationships on good terms so I have a chance to go bang them if I can't get any ass or if another relationship fails.

Plus I have hook ups from high school who are always down for some fun if they're single.

5. I always have a back up not someone I fuck with necessarily but more so someone I can fall back on when my original partner somehow ends. It's fucked up but a lot of people do this plus I'm a huge flirt

6. Have a backup....? That sounds kinda whorish lol like something a drunk would do :/ I love my woman to death!!

7. Naw not back up. I usually Stick to one till the end lol

8. I don't think he means a back up as in someone just in case you break up you just have female or make friends that'll be able to lift you spirits up

9. I think he made it clear he meant a backup as in fucking, if you read what OP said, he even broke up with a girl cuz she did that to him?? I don't think he broke up with her cuz she has friends lol

Whooores

10. Okay you have a point. That's the girls fault though and guess what he needs right now a back up girl to talk to mmhmm mmhmm

11. This totally happens subconsciously. Someone whom in the back of your mind you'd be totally okay fucking/dating but don't. People need security, especially in the early stage of a relationship.

12. I dunno, "keeping backups" sounds like a lot of work. I prefer my hook ups completely ad hoc. It's more exciting that way.

13. i don't need to as long as my four girlfriends don't find out about each other

14. It's not really on purpose but there is always someone else interested in me while I'm in a relationship.
    Thus why my relationships never work out lol.

15. Relationships don't work out because you don't have the will to tell another man no....? Lol wow!

16. I always have a slut to call for when I'm feeling frisky.