Do you honestly think marijuana will ever become legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Aug 24, 2007.

1. 15-20 years I believe it will be legalized across the nation. Hemp is going to become the new #1 cash crop in the nation as well.

-Weebie's believe it or not.

:smoke:

2. i believe it will become legalized in 2012 and the next day the world will come to an end...

when weed is legalized somethign so fucked up will happen right after its one of those things where if it didnt happen it would offset the balance of the universe...

3. maybe not for the rest of the country but certainly in the next few years i see it being legalized in central california.

bay area to be exact.:cool:

also this is not just a random statement, but due to measure z and other policies in this vicinity its almost legal anyways

4. maybe in like 50 states....not PA haha

5. Okay, here's my thoughts on the matter.

If that Ron Paul dude gets elected president, I truly believe marijuana COULD be fully legalized.. but even if he is, ITS NO GUARANTEE!!! Come on, guys, name one mother fucking president that didnt say he would do something JUST TO GET VOTES, and turn his back and not do it.

As much as I think Ron Paul is the best candidate, I have a gut feeling he's full of shit in legalizing marijuana. Just like all the other candidates. Legalization of Marijuana is what gets votes right now, and WE ALL KNOW IT!!

Hell, I actually wanted fucking george w. bush to be prez the first round cuz I *thought* he was a good guy.. of course I was like 15 at the time... just for the record, I have never voted in my life to this day.

I cannot say I honestly see cannabis being fully legal EVER. This world is simply just too corrupt for it to ever happen. Call me a pessimist or whatever, but I just dont see it happening. The fact of the matter, is I'm seeing EVEN stoners thinking alcohol is safer than marijuana. We can give them all the facts we want, they won't believe.. They're too brainwashed by the gov't into believing that marijuana is more dangerous than tobacco!!

This really fucking sucks, too. Because marijuana is better than both of those substances COMBINED!

6. You realize you meant "49 states".. right?

7. ionno im drunk dont we got the PR now?

its not state but it's the same difference

8. ondrugz for president!

9. yea lol pa won't be those states like cali,colorado,oregon,etc. that have decriminilized it will never happen...at least not until feds soften their stance on pot make it legal already then pa will have to, but not on pennsylvannia's own will,who knows that will be :(

2010 in Canada???
    United States 2015 at the earliest till who knows??

#1 Tourist Attraction for Americans, lol Toronto will be the North American's version of Amsterdam.