Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you hide your stuff?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bassist1217, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Those of you who either have pothead parents, or live on your own, and don't have to keep your smoking a secret, do you still keep your stuff hidden, or do you leave your stuff sitting out everywhere? I keep mine hidden because of the simple fact that it's illegal. and you never know who's going to randomly come for a surprise visit. i don't want to expose people like my little cousin to that at his age.

2. I dont "hide" it i jst throw it all in my dresser and call it a day.

3. I usually keep it in a cabinet so it's not in plain sight to relatives etc.

4. Parrents dont aprove and i dont have my own place but.....

Out of sight out of mind.

5. live with my parents who are against smoking so i have to hide it, cant wait till i get to move. which is hopefully within the next yr or so

6. Get a safe or lockbox. I bought a Sentry combination safe thats like 1.5 x 2 and its great. Never even have to think about my buds getting found, and that feelings well worth the $100 I spent on the safe.

7. I have that same exact safe I use to stow valuables in. Small world. Heh.

Atanyrate, no I don't need to hide anything. Sometimes my mom will come downstiars while we're smoking a hookah and ask to get in on the hose.

When I could still smoke, she would survey bags like: "Isn't as good as the stuff you had last week.. Pretty decent, though."

I thought it was pretty funny.

:D

8. I don't leave my stuff laying out or anything, but I certainly don't hide it. I leave my bong and pipes in a glass cabinet in my living room and my bud in a wooden stash box that sits on my livingroom table. I don't got anyone to hide my stuff from.

9. I live on my own, but really it depends on how lazy i am at night to be honest. If i am feeling a little paranoid, then i grab anything illegal out and put it in my closet or my huge trunk/safe in my room (usually sleep with the door locked, just a habit)

Then other times, i will go to bed and just leave it sitting in my living room wherever it was left (table, floor etc)

When i lived in a dorm, i always put the illegal stuff away, never wanted to take the chance of an RA or RD walking in

ADD: I wish i had parents that were as chill as yours Durchii

10. I hide it just right next to my computer desk under my nightstand. That way it's not in plainview and I can grab it whenever I need it.

I have the bigger stuff under a dresser in my closet (I don't get it out that often.)

I live with my mom, and she is a probation officer. She knows I smoke, but not right now because I'm on probation, so I keep it hid so she doesn't think I'm smoking (I'm not, but I don't want her getting the wrong impression).

11. I keep mine locked in a tool box in my workshop, since I have young 'uns at home...at times, there could be up to 3 pounds in there.....makes the place smell like a skunk invaded...luckily, the smell doesn't leave the room, since I have sealed everything I can think of to keep smoke from drifting to other parts of the house...and, the workshop is locked when I'm not home.....as an aside, I live there every night, almost...I have a DVD/VCR player, 600 watt Sony 5.1 surround sound system, and a 15" Magnavox HD LCD TV....and, a high back gaming chair (very comfortable)...us baby boomers need our comfort in our advanced old age...(52).......

12. Yeah i hide my shit from probation and from my parents. It's in my closet, in the hidden pocket of my leather jacket thats hanging up in there :D

13. I live with the folks and my older brother and sometmies my aunt and some cousins, Sometimes jus random friends or people fresh outta jail..

But anyways, I got a lock on my door in my room. I keep the pipes i use on the reg out and the bong out, Grinder out ect. Bags i hide, Liqour i hide. Beer can stay out because if i notice a brews gone someones gettin it.

But i jus know ive even had family members climb through my window to get herb cuz it was some dankalicious homegrown i grew and it was fucked up but lesson learned.

14. When I lived at home i used to hide it to start with (i was 13) but in the last couple of years (age 16 - 18) I havent hidden anything as i started to toke up with my parents so it was all good.

Now i am in Dorm rooms, still not hiding it, but gonna start to now, all the flats just got a letter through warning about drugs...

15. Yeah i keep my shit out usually my grinder and papers and pipe are right on the table, but when i hide those things i just stuff it into the back up my couch ( Has like pillow things that just flip up and it actually stays up there) but for the bong its wrapped up in a safe place:)

16. Keep Sr. Stinky (my bong) in my fridge. My pipes out of sight or at work in my toolbox. But my wood stash box with a marijuana leaf on top just sits around, probably where I was last sitting to load a bowl. I live at home with my mom and 3 younger sibblings, they know I smoke, but my mom doesn't approve (mormons...) So it's either outside with the bong (yup right past everyone) or I open my window. My privacy is respected though so I don't have to actually "hide" it like I used to. I lose it when I hide it...

17. Put your toys up and you'll never be caught.

18. I keep my stash in my bookshelf. Specifically, in a book, that I made a storage area in, like in the movies. heh. None be the wiser.

19. i got all my stash in a shoebox. I got alot of plastic containers and I just fill them up with strains from my previous grow. yep, when I wanna spark I whip out the 'shoebox'. All the tools are in ther.., papers, grinder, bowl, weed....

20. I'm a big girl, my family don't give a hoot.

I do have a nice box to keep all my stuff in, though; openess about ones drug habit is not an excuse to be untidy ;)