Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you hide your stash, or leave it out in the open?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Space, Feb 11, 2010.

1. I keep mine out in the open, usually just on my table, within arms reach :D

And yourself?

2. luuuuuuuuucky, i have to hide my shit in a jar inside a old teddybear haha
    parents dont know a thing :D

3. My husband and I are in our 40's...own our home, kids are grown and gone...and we still stash our weed....lol...and we smoke in our master bathroom or out in the barn.

You can never be too safe...never know who's going to knock on your door and when :wave:

:smoke:

It truly is a shame we have to live like that, though. Hopefully, one day we won't.

4. i keep it 2 meters from me out in the open

5. Yeah, the sad truth. My smokin room is more of a walk in closet, that can easily be hidden in the event any LEO rears his porky little head. So at least I have a plan. :D

6. Whenever I go to bed/leave the house after smoking, I put everything away inside my hinge-top coffee table. I've seen enough Law & Order to know how fucked leaving things in "plain sight" can get you! Plus my cat can't knock the bubbler over.

7. I don't think of it as hiding my stash, I just don't leave it out. Don't really think about it too much

8. i gotta hide it, second drawer in my desk, along with my pipe, lighter, and everything else in a stoners kit

9. I will always hide my weed, until it becomes legalized. When I look at bud, I still wonder why there's a war to stop people from having it. It's a fucking bud from a plant.

10. Got it all in a fairly big kit.
    Everything needed to blaze is there, and fits perfectly in the middleroom of my schoolbag.

11. Always out lying on tray. Until the door goes, then its a mad panic stashing bongs and ashtrays and under the couch the tray goes.

12. HS yes, tried to be super stealth. Easily done by putting it into my sports bag, smelled like crap in there anyway.
    College, yes, but nothing drastic just a draw.
    Now, yes, most of the time, but just in a draw so I know where it is.

I mean it's pretty easy to just have a drawer, then you're not worried if someone comes in.

SOmetimes i leave my scale out tho, that's the worst thing to do.

13. I rent a house with my homie, and we just put our shit in our desk drawers or whatever. We'll never leave it in the open. Even when theres a group over it'll be in someones pocket, so if there is a bust not everybody gets charged and just one person. And we only stash our shit in desks or whatever because we have a thing where if someone is coming over they call before hand, then call again when they are coming up our driveway. That way if it's not a homie, like a cop or something we know to hide our shit because they won't call.

14. I lock my ish up tight. literally. in a safe.

15. Lol sounds like me:smoke: .

16. I could keep it out in the open but my mind is set a certain way. After so many years of having to hide it, and be shady about it. I can't get comfortable until EVERYTHING is put back inside and put away, smell proof and all. IDK why, OCD maybe? IDK but I seriously will feel weird until everything is all put away.

17. out in the open inless someone comes over (weed hogs,goody goods or a renter)

renters are weird and you never know if they snitches

18. Hide, no. Put away, yes.

I smoke everywhere in my house but I generally don't leave my weed out in the open. I keep it out if I'm currently smoking, but if I'm not smoking I just put it away in my drawer. Not for the sake of hiding, just for the sake of tidiness.

19. I have mine put away in glass mason jars, but I wouldn't say that it is hidden. Nothing like cracking open that seal and smelling sweet fruity buds!

20. I say you should always hide it or at least keep it out of site when your not using it. Because you never know what might happen.. Maybe you open the door to go somewhere and it just so happens a cop going door to door to warn you about something just happens to be there when you open your door and sees your stash and boom your screwed...or someone sees your stash through a window or something and boom decides he is going to rob you.