Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you hide your Red Eyes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 100mil, Nov 28, 2012.

1. It would be cool to see how much people on here actually hide the number one noticeable fact that they're high in public or wherever.

to start things off, I do because my eyes get red as funk :smoking:

2. Nope, because i dont need to, and if i do, i just say i am tired

3. no, thye usually dont get red but i dont care if they do

4. I never have, I don't really get high eye. It helps that I'm overweight so my eyes are kind of set back.

5. Nope. I just tell people I'm high lol.

6. I like looking at my red eyes in a mirror

7. My eyes only get really red if I'm super super baked.

Although I do use eye drops after smoking because my contacts get dry

8. no I have allergies :smoke:

9. No.....

10. Mine get pretty red but as long as im not going to court or a police station im not worried about it. In my own words "I gots the allergies beeyach!"

11. Eyedrops tend to make my eyes even redder, not to mention burn. No thanks..

12. Yep, sure do. My conscience feels better when I do- it feels good to know I'm super fried and going on about my daily business without having to worry about people noticing :bongin: :smoke:

13. I used to, now I just don't give a fuck

14. I'm lucky, no red eyes..most never know I'm high hahah I'm almost always awkward too, SO I'm 007 with that ;)

15. Mine's different every time. I smoke like 2 one hitter bowls and my eyes get red as fuck. And the next day I smoke two doobies and my eyes are snow white. Visa versa. It's weird..but anyways when they DO get red, yes, I use my eye drops to hide the fact that Im lifted.

16. For the most part I don't. Only when I'm coming home and my parents are gonna be awake/around the house. Or if I'm hanging with some fine ass girls and I don't wanna look like a stoned ass fool with devil eyes.

If I'm just out with friends grabbing food or hanging out or whatever, I won't. No need. Let people know I'm high as fuck. I couldn't care less. They'll probably be jealous because they aren't on my level :smoke:

17. While driving = sunglasses

In public - idgaf

18. Nope i let my cherry red eyes hang low Cause i truly don't give a fuck :smoke:

19. Nah, I have contacts so I can't really use eyedrops. Even if I could, it's not that important to me because unless I'm talking to parents or something I'm proud of my red eyes lol

20. After a long period of time i didnt get red eyes anymore but they still get a little glazed over sometimes.