Do you have your I.D?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Jul 27, 2008.

1. LOL, Alright.. This just happend today. My girlfriend and I are bong shopping (for the future of course) and we see this guy trying to buy this sweet all lime green bubbler. Of course, he don't have his I.D and the lady asks for it being he don't like ANYWHERE near 18. I'm towards the middle of the store browsing and he walks over to me and says, do you have your I.D? I'll buy you a new pipe if you buy me this bubbler. I'm like fuck it's in my car but I run out and get it not really thinking he's going to me a pipe. My girlfriend, while I was getting my I.D, says to the guy that she's never smoked out of a metal pipe. Dude asks the clerk how much it is ($18.99) and the guy counts his money, checks how much his bubbler is (69.99) and says Bingo, I have enough! So I come running back in and my girl says blue or purple. I'm like uhhh, blue? So the guy goes up to the clerk, hands me the money, and I say I want this bubbler (for the underage dude) and this metal pipe. We finally check out and the dude ACTUALLY hands me the blue pipe!!! I couldn't believe it. He was obviously a stoner so I figured tight on money. He then tells me he just got a sack of nugget and is 16 and asks if my girl and I want to break in our new pipe along with his bubbler. We follow him home (30 miles away) and chief a couple bowls and we then depart ways. Quite a day though, new pipe for me! Pics tomorrow! Night GC

2. That's tight man, just goes to show that good things come out of being a chill person.

3. Makes my heart swell that does... lol

4. orfrom being a stoner XP

5. well now we know all teenagers arent lil annoying shits :D

6. Holy shit you drove 30 miles to smoke a session? Thats dedication

7. Yeh.. Dude looked like a complete stoner. Huge marijuana leaf on his shirt... Yeh, pretty obvious. The 30 minute ride-back was more fun then the way there because my girl and I were pretty blazed.... and we stopped at McDonalds for the $1 Big Mac (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT POST WHOEVER STARTED THAT). Shits dank for only a buck!

8. hell yeah! thats great man. pretty cool kid, wish everyone were that cool

9. sounds like a hell of a time... so where are our pics??

10. what 1 dollar??????

11. YEah man wtf is a big mac seriously only a dollar? I'll camp there all day tomorrow if this is true.

12. its not rally a big mac but taste just liek it - the middle bun.

get a double cheese burger for a buck and have just mac sauce and lettice on it

13. round here we ask for "double cheeseburger DONE LIKE MAC" and its basically the same as a bigmac but without the price.

14. damn so the dude at the shop just closed the shit up to go smoke with you guys at his house 30 miles away?

15. dat reminds me when I was at the cannabis club the dude behind the counter was like do u have a car??

I said YuUUP!!

and he was like if I give you some extra nug can I smoke in there??

ofcourse I said YEAH ITS GOOD BURN THAT SHIT

but then he said he can't burn with patients..

LMAO i Never thought of myself as a patient hahahaha

but then the boss came in and he said NeVERMIND and I still had my extra nuggggs :)

16. Thats cool that he bought you a pipe,and he asked you to break it in with him,see their is still some goodness left in this world lol

17. Yeh. He said since I bought him the pipe, I should break it in with him. I was like :hello::hello::hello: LOL =)

18. Man, that's awesome. What a cool kid that was, congrats, I could really go for a new pipe about now and I looovee metal pipes.