Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have to sign for GC packages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by token-Slex, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I know this topic has floated around the forum, but every one I've seen has both yes and no as answers. Anyway, my first buy from GC shipped out yesterday at about 6 MST  :yay: I got a pipe, that was about $22.50 (USD) plus $8.00 shipping, that was one of the American Made pieces and was shipped from the GC warehouse in Oregon (Eugene I believe) under USPS Registered Mail. Now, I have class most days during the time that the mail comes around here (in Colorado :smoke: ) and I'm busy all day Saturday. Will I have to sign for the package? If so, I can try to arrange so that one of my roommates can sign for me, or if not, then I don't have a problem at all. Thanks!

2. Should be good man.I ordered a $450 pulse off here from the Oregon warehouse. I was surprised they didn't need a signature for such an expensive order, but none was required. They left the package on my front porch. Hope this helps.