Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have to sign for a package by Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I work heavy hours... I live alone, and whenever I have a package delivered to my house it always gets repelled and I have to go to Fedex company and manually pick it up because I can't sign for it.

Does GC make you sign?

2. No sir , you do not have to sign for grass city :)

3. I am pretty sure you have to sign for ANY packages delivered to your house. You might be able to leave a note saying leave it by the door or something though

4. No. Its USPS (or atleast mine was, I got the cheapest) anyways, it came completely safe, no details on the box except FRAGILE, and it was waiting for me on my doorstep :D

5. I hate it when that happens. I haven't ordered from GC so I don't know for sure about their shipping preferences, but I've only ever had to sign for valuable/large ticket price items.

6. If you leave a note on the door with a signature, they collect that instead of getting it directly from you.