Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you HAVE to make cannaoil/cannabutter for edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Usually I make cannaoil. But then again usually when I make edibles I make it for me+friends. If I just wanted to make like one cupcake for myself, could I just put 1-1.5 grams of weed inside the cupcake mix for 1 cupcake? Would it be any less efficient?

2. no, thc needs to be absorbed into fat to then be absorbed by your body. so it needs to use something at least similar to cannabutter or cannaoil, there are tons of soy products or peanut butter you can use instead

3. Cannabutter is easier IMO, just make high potent firecrackers and tough it out.