Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have to hold it in your mouth?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbloob, Feb 9, 2014.

So you normally just inhale it...but last night was your first time and you held it in your mouth?

Just inhale it straight away. And then hold it in your lungs for 3-5 seconds. It sounds to me like you smoked tobacco dude. Or some shit pot. Be prepared to cough...it's a good thing.

2. uhmmm.... you really don't "have" to do it any specific way. What you did sounds fine. Honestly, holding smoke for 3 seconds or less is plenty, but some people say they go up to 7 seconds. I wouldn't recommend holding it any longer than feels comfortable personally. As for mouth cooling, I do it, but you don't HAVE to do it. As for the carb, it's to clear the pipe. Hold it closed while you hit the pipe, and then mix air with your hits by letting go for a moment and re-covering it. Then when you're done, suck it clean :D