Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have to be a Certin age to buy papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bestgrass, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Bestgrass, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    do u have to be 21 to buy papers cause i am 18 haha

2. Yes, you have to be 18 to buy papers, you also have to be 18 to be on grasscity..:rolleyes:

3. sweet fail man...

4. yah i am i was just wondering

5. #5 CloudyWolf, Dec 29, 2008

Indeed!

At least *try* to conceal your age, man.

6. XD double fail.. thats not smart dude. atleast he got the apprentice toker part right. if he posted this anywhere else hes be banned by now.

and yes. in most stores you have to be 18:rolleyes:

7. damn homie, ur about to be banned like a mofo so imight as well help u...

yep. u sure do. but if u find a shady minimart u might not get carded.

super-dooper-ultra-epic-totally-wack-O-M-G-banned-fail.:smoke:

8. Epic Fail indeed.
    Most of the shops that I've gone to sell to underage kids though...

9. #9 firewall1, Dec 29, 2008
    well hes still *not* 15. so thats still pretty *old* to be trying headshops. try your local big bee or big bear. or whatever convienience store runs your area. there usually pretty lax

edit: :O you changed it. ahh he cares.. he actually cares a little. while i doubt youll be here for much longer ill toss you some rep :D

10. hahaha, he changed it:hello:

u can just tell how bad hes shaking from his words.....

but seriously, gtfo

we dont want another thing like what happened with ballz, that shit makes the city look bad

11. aww dude you fail so nasty. wait what happened with ballz???

12. she started the "dick sukin thread" and it turned out she was underage. she was being a total whore and her dad read it. THATS an epic fail

13. wait, whyed u delete those?

the first one was dripping with sarcasm, at least to me

14. I meant your post, i thought you were being sarcastic at first, then after i posted, i read it again and thought you sounded serious. I found it in my best interest to delete them, regardless. Still very out of taste. ;3

all glory to the hypnotoad

15. lmfao, epic fail is right, but how do you know here dad read it?

16. Legally, you have to be 18. However, I have a babyface and could easily pass for less than 18 and I never get carded buying papers at the local 7/11.

17. u have to be 18 to buy any kinda of smokin paraphenalia < doubt i spelled that right though> i know they carded me when i was tryna buy a lighter before

18. a lighter? wtf anybody could buy a lighter.

19. i thought that too until i saw someone get carded and turned down....

20. lol thank u platoon cause i also thought the same thing i wouldnt lie to u about a lighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.