Do you have the time to listen to me whine?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cannibalistixx, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Does anyone know why im growing a white widow that has only grown to 5 inches tall and its day 29 today? Its kinda fuct up. My tallest plants are 10 inches tall but the smallest ones only 5 and I looked at it closely today and it had a tiny little hole in its fan leaf with a little yellow rim around it. Im wondering if slow growth can be caused by overfertilizing.

Ive been living by the foxfarms routine and been fertilizing every other watering. WTF IS GOING ON!??!!? Im pissed off and want it to grow taller before i put it into flowering....

OH yea, lol, i topped it like 4 days ago.

LOok at my thread titled 8 white widows on the same page you found this thread and leave a post for me PLEASE...

2. Believe this was answered in numerous threads now..

Your using fox farm soil (which has nutrients) and on top of that giving it nutrients!

Stop feeding it nutrients! its stunted and getting burt because of the overfeeding.

you dont need to use any fertz what so ever until your going to flower, IF even then you need it.

Topping it had nothing to do with it, but didnt make anything any better as the plant was already stressed from all the nutrients it was getting.

It will be stunted for some time, you just have to water it properly with no nutes and just wait for it to catch itself again, and trust me it will be alot more than just a few days.

Also flowering it now will not help anything. Stunted is Stunted, it wount do a thing until it catch's itself back