Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have the laugh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. ive noticed all potheads have the same laugh. like just the other day i noticed my laugh sounds just like seth rogens now. eveyones been telling me i have the pothead laugh now
    do you have it?

2. this is weird....but i also have the seth rogan laugh

but only sometimes, i wouldn't really call it a pothead laugh, it sounds kind of offensive haha

peace :smoke:

3. yeah i have it. most of my friends have it too

4. I have a pothead laugh.. I wouldn't say it's like Seth Rogan's, though, but I'm a girl. :confused_2:

5. i think i get it sometimes/
    i dont really know...

6. Wow I just realized I have it...but not always. Only sometimes haha.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

7. haha. I actually have a very unique laugh (most people do say it is appealing). My laugh doesn't change once I'm stoned just how often I'm doing it. :D

8. I get it once I'm baked.:D:smoke:

9. Wow I have it too. I think stereotypes are usually bad but still no one has said they dont have it yet!

10. alot of my laughing starts as like exhaling through my nose? lol and then its like a chuckle, unless im on mushies and then its just a constant giggle.

11. well, my laugh sounds like seth rogen's even when i'm not stoned :rolleyes:

12. my laugh can be like seths but mostly itsmine own laugh.

13. :confused: I don't know someone make me laugh quick.

14. A "pothead" laugh? I call bullshit.

15. i dont have it.. however it is..

16. i definitely notice peoples' laughs sound differently when they're stoned, its always more air coming out the nose, and it just sounds more airy/nasal, lol

17. i dont have the seth rogan laugh..mine is more of a silent laugh that goes on for hourss

18. Both me and my dad have that laugh. Thats how I can tell if he's high
    it sounds so weird to hear yourself laugh high. But thats strange that its so common

19. I have it but not with the low volume he has. My favorite celebrity pot heads laugh is Wiz Khalifa's by far. His laugh is hilarious and if you haven't heard it I suggest listening to some of his songs.

20. i have a cute little laugh most of the time and sometimes i do the seth rogen but only once in a while