Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have the best?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by michaelp2113, Feb 2, 2010.

1. hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but i figured you seasoned tokers would have the best. I dont know the technical name, but the "signature" most people have under all their comments is very interesting. I enjoy reading a comment then reading or looking at what everyone has as their signature. in this thread post something about weed, whether it be facts or a dumb story. the main point of this thread is to see who has the coolest "signature".

2. Why don't you have a signature???

3. ha yeah man get a signature

4. Here is mine, I don't thin its the best by any means but I made myself chuckle when i made it.

5. #5 TJJ, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    well no one has posted anymore......I claim best as mine was made by me and not a quote of someone else

6. i think mines funny as fuck
    not gonna claim it as best though coes im humble lol

7. he must breath through his nose or something ! theres gotta be a trick to that! who keeps loading the bowl !

@cephaliccarnage
    lmfaoo yours is really funny.. lmao..