do you have the balls to go to war ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Sep 25, 2016.

1. the way i see the world going... if i was under 30 id be thinking hard of whats going to happen... the whole world right now is a big pressure cooker, and the tops getting ready to blow, [ i.m.o. ]

i did my stint in the military in the late 80's under president reagan,,,,

but i think thier may be a draft coming in the next few years if shit goes west,,

you need to ask yourself... do you have the balls to do what your country may ask of you,? or will you try to avoid it at all cost's.....

you ever wonder why in the middle east conflict people did 2 tours in afganistan. and one tour in iraq,,??? wasnt one tour enough,????

why send the same guy again and again back into battle,, or is our military really that small or that stretched out,

do you live a hard life. or a soft life,? because if sent you will be facing people that only know one thing.. and thats a hard life.... so prepare yourself to be hardened or be killed, to have a consious is to basically be a soft target and easilly killed,

right now in the u.s. we aint focused on the big picture.... were too worried about black people being shot by cop's..... shit man the cops shoot a lot of people,,, but only a certain few get national attention,,,

ask yourself.. why is the middle east war still going on,,? because our military isnt allowed to do what it was designed to do,,,, thier hands are tied,,, and if they do shoot, and do it wrong,, thier country aint behind them,, a soldier getting court--martialled for actions taken during war time is plain out stupid,,,,

is that the type of situation you want to be in.. '' fearing to pull the trigger''' just like the cops in every city is in right now,,,,scared to pull the trigger,,,,,

it's something to think about... in case you get '' that letter in the mail''

• Like Like x 5
  2. Lucky for most the consequences of an individual who pulls the trigger is more than that of the nation behind them..

3. the consious of a individual.?????

what......if you have a consious in a time of war. your dead before you step off the plane,,,

4. Balls are easy, brains to not go, not so much.

• Like Like x 10
  5. Fuck yes, I have nothing to lose, sometimes I even wish that I was dead. I don't know if I'd be a good cog though or a hinderance, honestly.

6. CON-SEQ-UENCES.. You are misreading my eloquent post.

7. You'd make a good shield.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Well, considering North Korea has over 7 million active and US has just over 1 million active, i'd say it would really depend on the enemy, but at any rate, the nukes will eventually come out, then we can all talk about what it was like to have balls when radioactive dust clouds form all over the planet.

9. And I'd probably be the best at it in history... I can get up and close with those people, I probably wouldn't even die. My name would probably be in history books. Lol.

10. I don't think I could do evil work chicken

I'd just run out into the woods and survive off the land until judgement day

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't think there's gonna be a draft... and if there is, I'm way too old to be selected...
    If the US government wants me to go into combat, we've already lost...

Plus there is no military power worth a damn in the ME than isn't a US ally

• Like Like x 3
  12. If you dont have a conscience you might as well be dead.

No conscience = not human

• Like Like x 1
  13. Id go to war to defend my fellow people, not this policing the world bullshit, obviously it isnt working.

If those old bastards want to start a war they can go fight it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I would defend my fellow person. but to fight for a corrupted, and rotten government never. I may have been born here but once I have saved up the money I am leaving. if a draft does happen before I am able to leave. I have enough medical problems that they wouldn't want me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yes. I'm one of these under 30's, and I'm terrified.

Fuck these snarky Twitter-length, Twitter-Thought-Length one-liners that you can come to expect from my soft, spoiled, self-righteous, cause-seeking, sophist generation. They reflect what you claim - there is no sense of perspective. We live on whims and rage on cue, it's maddening for those of us who have had a bitter enough taste of true human darkness to understand what a crush-or-be-crushed existence mankind is outside the Western safety zone, no matter what one wishes to nourish deep down in a loving heart. Gotta keep that phalanx tight and be willing to stand in it when the enemy makes impact or you can kiss it all goodbye, and that's no god damned joke.

Wooden clogs coming up, soft slippers coming down, as Voltaire put it, and, looking around, especially here in Norway, everyone is wearing soft slippers. Armies of social-media-informed goose-steppers watchdogging each other and forcing themselves into blissful fantasies of what the world should be instead of facing it for what it is, spewing hate at what they feel is the right enemy whilst overlooking the real enemy. It gives me a deep angst for myself and my family, and my family-to-come - this position of peace in the maelstrom must be preserved, for those I hold dearest. At all costs. I don't take this with anything less than a deathly sincerity, to answer your thread question - I'm ready to kill. I have something to protect.

Thanks for your post! Healthy stuff, both for the young pragmatist and the young ideologue. Though I'm certain there's a few waiting in the wings to try to shame you for not paying enough attention to a relatively small number of black men shot by cops in America as the rest of the human world spins on it's demonic axis, and threatens to tear us with it into the real void

[​IMG]

drive safe

• Like Like x 5
  16. I ain't scared of going to war, when You've had the ammount of bad thoughts that I have, nothing scares you. I feel that it might be the same story over along with Islamists, sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. But if you are scared... Know that I'l try to comfort you with sensual things, and things that you might forget. Know that!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well if there is a draft then I'm glad as hell im out now. When I was in Iraq I TRUSTED the people wathing my back.........and left........and right. If I was in the same scenarios I was in with people who were FORCED to be there.........alot more people would have died

19. This is gold, why the fuck wasn't I born in this time?

20. ...

Stop plagiarizing it's not cool

Or Edit: My angst is so deep that..