Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have relatives that deal to you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kalibaur, Feb 14, 2013.

1. For awhile now ive had my sister that deals to me, but i wonder how many other blades have a sister/brother/family member that deals to them?

Having a family member dealing to you gives you so much less hassle and more trust. Ive dealt with many dealers that rip me off or are sketchy, but she gives me a nice hookup :)

2. My brother does.
    You're 100% correct. Having someone in the family makes life so much easier.
    Better deals, reliability and completely risk free.
    Birthdays are fun too, no gift quite beats a large free nug of weed.

It has a downside though, he moved out of our home town recently.
    He's only a 5 minute drive away, but it was easier when it was a 5 minute walk.

3. Yeah, thats also a problem for me, my sister lives a distance away and i usually have to wait for her to get off work to pickup, which gets alil frustrating b/c our schedules are so different, but i like the reliability and the close relationship i have with her.

4. "7: this rule is so underrated
    Keep your family and business completely separated"

5. Mine is great. Its a bit of a drive but its my great aunt. Yes I said great aunt lol my mother in laws aunt :)

6. Quite a few actually, not my main dealers but when I'm in town I like to stop by say hello and buy a bag.

7. Selling weed to your brother/sister/any relative is not the same as selling crack and waving your gun, is it? :D

8. I'm usually the one who helps out the cousins in the art of acquiring marijuana.

9. idk i get wierded out bying from family cuz then ill be hitting them up frequently for weed and not for how they are doing of just to talk you know idk just me

10. My sister was into the dealin' thing for a while. I hooked up off her for a while. She doesn't live too close, so it wasn't too practical. However, I would always get smoked up for free when I went to party with her for the night.

I'd show up friday afternoon with my beer, ask her for a twin. She would just put it off and smoke me up the whole night, than the next day before I leave she would scale me a twin (I have doubts, more like 2.5)

THAT was fucking cool!

My dad doesn't deal, but he's always offering me pipe hits, or will throw me some nug for helping him with odd shit. I do the same for him, so its like they say "what goes around comes back around"

11. Well, I'm the oldest brother so I guess that I'm on the other end haha.
    And @NeverCominDown that's an unmentionable commandment not flowers. I wouldn't sell something to my brother that was going to have him robbing a mini mart, trying to start an Asian prostitution ring,and stealing material from construction sites to bring me money either lmao not to mention it could possibly kill him.

12. my older brother sells me weed when he's around! he's in college right now so unfortunately I can't buy from him atm. Who says stoners aren't smart!

13. My Aunt would throw me abit every few days for free, usually if I'm looking some - I'll go to her, she'll get me it of her dealer and that's how it works. So reliable and easy.

14. i usually share my bud with my dad haha and bought my bong off him too :)