Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Do you have red eyes?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorMcKilla, May 15, 2010.

1. So I think the commercial with the teacher from Ferris B.'s day off is marketed towards tokers. I mean COME ON! It's just so funny and genius! Especially with that nasally voice.
    This might be obvious to some but it just hit me and I thought I would share.

What other ordinary marketing strategies are for stoners?

2. Can someone post a link to the commercial? I don't know what commercial we're talking about but I kind of want to see it now.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4]YouTube - Ben Stein - Clear Eyes commercial[/ame]

4. I don't know, but he's way too relaxed to be sober.

5. Maybe. You can get red eyes from anything tho, like allergies, etc, not just weed. By the way, the actor's name is Ben Stein.

6. Ben Stein isnt just some guy that does visine commercials and plays little roles in movies...google him if you think thats all he does.

7. i already know that. He had a game show I watched a little bit, and he does political commentary.

8. He was nixons speech writer wasn't he?

9. I don't know, but he is a Republican, so its possible.

10. yes Ben Stein wrote speeches for President Nixon during his administration..he is also one of the countries leading economists and still active in politics