Do you have permanent scars?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Haha, just emotional ones

Craawwwwwling in my crawwwwwl

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Got one on my thumb a year ago while opening a can of tomato puree.

Just noticed today that it's still there.

3. yes, quite a number of them. one on my hip from being stabbed by a short kid i was fighting with 10-15 years ago, my left knee has an eight inch long, two inch wide scar from hitting broken pottery sliding down a hill on my knees. left index has an "L" shaped cut that is nearly intersected by another cut that continues on my left middle finger ( "L" shaped scar is from a hatchet as a child, other one across the two fingers is from putting my weight down on a straight razor blade). on the back of my left thumb i have a number of burn scars that sorta look like a jack'o'lantern from heating the tip of a knife until orange and placing it on my flesh. some cutting scars and track marks that i'm working on covering with tattoos. i also have a pretty good scar through my left eyebrow from being pistolwhipped and robbed in 7th ward new orleans, at the intersection where a few murders have happened (pauger and miro, i lived on tonti if anyone is curious lol).

4. lots of burn scars, cut scars that have been super glued shut, stitches from knives. my hands are tore up from all of my jobs lol.

5. My scars:

Right upper lip (it runs from the lip to a little bit under my nostril) from splitting my lip/skin in high school after getting punched in a fight.

Left lower arm/top of wrist: an inch and a half long knife wound (was stabbed at work several years back).

Feet: multiple surgical scars from reconstruction to allow me to walk (genetic growth issues in my feet and ankles kept me in a wheelchair nearly five years in my pre-teen and teen years).

6. Lol dude I got spots all over my head where I don't have hair, due to scars. I've had 7 major brain surgeries for 3 brain tumors all at different times... Man brain surgery is FUN!!!!! Haha NOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

7. I hope you are okay!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, when I was a baby someone wanted me dead because he thought I'd kill him when I grew up, my parents died trying to protect me, but I lived. I still have the lightning bolt shaped scar on my forehead to prove it.

:laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Scars since I was a kid...

4 burn scars in my arm for self hurting myself with cigarettes (5 years ago)

One sharpnel wound courtesy from iraq

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Thanks for the concern, it's definitely appriceated. My doctors took out my last tumor in 2011 and so far very things been good!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thank you for fighting for my freedom. It's definetley appriceated.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wayyyyy too many to count

13. Glad Every thing turn out best for you... my grandma had tumor years ago and never fully recovered...
    Passed away 2 years ago

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. Ah shit. I'm sorry to hear that, man. I wouldn't wish a brain tumor for my worst enemy. They're fucking hell.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have some self harm scars on my arm. Used to want to get them covered up with a tattoo, but now I see it as a testament to how I survived the darkness.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

16. :hello: congrats i always like hearing about when someone beats cancer.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have some surgical scars, but they're small and not very noticeable. I also have a large scar on the front of my right knee that I got by falling on gravel at age 5.

I think scars bother women a lot more than men, I've never felt much insecurity about mine.

Edit: Realized I already posted in this thread when it was posted a year ago :laughing:

18. Fuck yeah, man!!!!!! Hahaha