Do you have mice?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Buy a cat or better yet a ferret.
    Had pet ferret for years, great mouser goes in any small holes cats can’t behind fridge etc. I had huge mouse problem until I let him go to town. He even disposed of them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Man but you’re lucky in that aspect. My cat goes out all night from April to December and hunts. We all know how cats like to leave their “prizes” for their humans but mine will leave them immediately outside the front porch door - so when I go outside to go to work at 4am in the dark I’m always forgetting to check first and dammit 9 times out of ten I’ll hear/feel “crunch” or “squish” when I step on one of the 3 nasty dismembered mice or moles or whatever little rodents she leaves me for presents lol

I’m glad she’s doing her job - these damn moles tear up my lawn and the mice leave their little turds in my friggin kitchen drawers. We live in a 200+ year old farmhouse in the country - it’s inevitable but what a PITA.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuck ey . Yah heard many cat owners say that. For ferret mice and smell rodents even rabbits they feed off off naturally I guess he saw em as steaks haha

4. Our dog used to do that exact same thing when we lived on a farm up in Queensland. She'd leave her prize at our back door and sit there waiting for us, looking really proud. She killed snakes, rabbits, possums, birds, pretty much any animal small enough for her to bite. It was a good thing she killed the snakes though - brown snakes here are deadly and there were a worryingly large number of them on our property.

• Like Like x 2
  5. My dogs are hoooorrible for killing squirrels they will hop around and From fence to fence and they snatch them like ninjas

6. He's cute but he's deadly :p[​IMG]