Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have friends who don't smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirMarijuana, Dec 9, 2012.

1. #1 SirMarijuana, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    What I mean b this is do you have friends who don't smoke weed that you hang out with out a lot? I have two ATM but when I started smoking heavily I lost friends who didn't smoke. Just wondering GC.

Btw IM BAKED 4 grams haha :smoking:

2. if you are youthful aand in high school then you should know this phase in life you will probably be judged by some of your friends more now than any other time. the good friends will come back if you're still the same person, so keep being who you are and do your thing dude. the same thing happened to me after i had been smoking for a while but it can help break off the friends you didn't really need in the first place, and help you realize who the true ones are.

i have friends who don't smoke weed. more smoke than not, but the friends who don't smoke don't give a shit if i'm high.

3. I have one friend that doesn't smoke, but he drinks. Every Friday after work I eat a weed brownie and we go to a bar. He drinks and I eat (a lot.)

4. Ya one of my non smoker friends is a drinker. We always party together he doesn't give a shit if we smoke.

5. I'm friends with a lot of people. Some smoke and some don't, but I think I know more people who smoke than who don't. If any of them had a problem with me smoking, we probably wouldn't be very close friends.

All of my boys toke, though some a lot more than others.

6. Pretty much everyone I associate with has had herb in their life. I can't think of anyone that I hang with regularly who doesn't smoke, or who will smoke again after a break or something.

7. I know loads of people who don't smoke.

8. But are you actually friends with them? Do you hang out/spend time together? Or are they just acquaintances that you see once in a while who happen not to smoke?

edit:

I have two very very close friends - one doesn't smoke, drink, nothing. The other... if we're together, we're probably smoking. Although we have no problem hanging out sober either.

9. Yeah most of my friends dont thank God my girlfriend does tho ;D

10. I have like 10x more friends that dont smoke.