Do you have depression or anxiety?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Omega369, Aug 31, 2012.

1. When you are trying to sleep, close your eyes then force yourself to think about the positives that happened that day. Keep racking your brain no matter how long it takes. Until you pass out. Everyday until it trains your mind. Then you turn into a very positive and less depressed person.

Anxiety and depression go hand in hand most of the time.

Tl:dr Training brain until you fall asleep, turn non depressed and less anxiety.

Or maybe in just too damn high

2. [quote name='"[img']http://forum.grasscity.com/image.php?u=562325&dateline=1342658457[/img]"]When you are trying to sleep, close your eyes then force yourself to think about the positives that happened that day. Keep racking your brain no matter how long it takes. Until you pass out. Everyday until it trains your mind. Then you turn into a very positive and less depressed person.

Anxiety and depression go hand in hand most of the time.

Tl:dr Training brain until you fall asleep, turn non depressed and less anxiety.

Or maybe in just too damn high[/quote]Interesting technique. Any kind of positive thinking can be effective, especially when it comes time to mentally conclude your day.

3. no matter how hard i try to do this i find my mind just races and races.
    my whole life i had trouble falling asleep, it wasn't until a year ago i realized i have anxiety issues.

honestly if i am stoned i usually pass out hardcore.
    if i haven't smoke or cannot smoke i find it takes me an hour to get my mind to slow down to fall asleep.

it sucks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. yeah, i'm the same...it's really sucky - smoke helps me relax my body enough to get my brain to be quiet for a bit!

5. i've been depressed for a long time. i get lonely as hell. i rarely ever have a gf and rarely get laid. hopefully that will change soon since im talking to a couple chicks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same bro. Lucky I've got plenty of leaf for those times of desperation.

7. I have had anxiety and depression since I was about 15. Almost 19 now. Bud helps me, but If I go into a dry spell I can get pretty low. I take an anti anxiety medicine called buspar. Anxiety sucks.

8. Yeah man, I have really bad anxiety, my depression hasn't been too bad as of recent.
    The fuckers have put me on Suzie-Q (seroquel).

9. You sound like me.

10. You sound like me too if I were a pimp. I can't even do this technique since most days their was no real positive things that happened, and that fact saddens me, I mean how happy can I get from thinking about how good my lunch was? everyday........

11. [quote name='"PackItIn"']
    Yeah man, I have really bad anxiety, my depression hasn't been too bad as of recent.
    The fuckers have put me on Suzie-Q (seroquel).[/quote]

Ive not had seroquel but I was on celexa for a while untill I learned it can mess with your dick. And I feel ya man, severe anxiety sucks so bad.

12. in highschool i started having panic attacks, it fucked with my confidence and started me off a slippery slope of depression.

shit sucks but i get by....

... AND YOU CAN TOO
    [​IMG]

13. I do suffer from depression, but since I started smoking weed everyday it has drastically decreased. Thank you Mary Jane! :bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  14. It might sound weird but I shadowbox in my head to fall asleep, just without the movement. I just like imagine the fights. I sleep like a baby. :p

15. You guys need the green bars.

16. [quote name='"BDS415"']You guys need the green bars.[/quote]

Are we talking about the same green bars here? :hello:

They stuck me on Paxil then I saw "if you've been taking Paxil you may have a claim" on tv so I fucking chunked them and never looked back. I do like Xanax for my anxiety but I just smoke weed all day since I've got none.

17. Major depressive, severe PTSD from being sexually assaulted. I cant even say the four letter word of what happened. Borderline personality, and bouts of insomnia. Mental illness fucking sucks. Ive, quite literally, had it beaten into me of what a digusting piece of shit i am. I cant even look in the mirror without crying my eyes out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 BYOweed, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Depression, anxiety, adhd and minor ocd. My main issue is the panic attacks, but general depression eats at me day in and day out. Weed is the only I can fall asleep so easily. Instantly relaxes my mind and stops it from racing.

19. Holy I made this thread in 2012 I was so cute

[​IMG]

20. #20 Deleted member 281310, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    xanax is alright but it doesn't live you up like weed. it's almost pure sedation with a tad tiny bit of euphoria. and i don't like taking SSRIs 

then again i almost never use xanax responsibly or in a medical dose so whatever

damit 2012, shoulda known i saw omegas comment...