Do you have any theories about anything

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Deleted member 281310, Sep 29, 2010.

1. go away please

2. Then every time I turn 13, my balls will be hit by a roman candle zooming at such a high velocity, it literary catches my nut-sack region on fire.

3. #43 Insurgency, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    What if the universe has always existed as one huge infinite black hole? Atoms are broken down extremely small. Then Boom!! Like a bubble in water, atoms started to somehow build up in this infinite black hole, until the point that the black reversed itself into many different points where stars form. The gravity inside the star, the hole in the space time continuum, created nuclear fusions with the atoms of H and He. Then Boom! Galaxies.....Solar Systems....Planets....Life

And when stars die, the black hole...the force of being pulled into 'nothingness' is too create for matter, and it moves easily through space. There are fewer atoms in space, and lots of it. It gets bigger, more nothingness.

The Snooki Theory

don't take this seriously

4. Lol well i once had this weird theory, i think its retarded now that im sober haha
    Do we not live to our full potential due to all those shots we get as kids lol is the government killing us slowly?

5. the universe existed as in infinity small point and reacted to expanding outwards with force, evolutionary

6. lol wut

7. Or did an infinite black hole expand at a single point from inside?

8. im talking the source of everything, not black holes

9. I have like 5000 theories. I have a theory that after some thought i can make a theory about anything.

10. Everytime I would smoke I would come up with random, interesting theories, but forget them once I sobered.

So I started keeping a notebook handy to write them down. Now when I sober up and read them, they don't make much sense to me.

*sigh*

11. I believe the word you're looking for OP is hypothesis. A theory is a hypothesis that has been experimented with and studied. A hypothesis is just an educated guess.

12. the world is expanding at such a large rate that by the time of oh lets say 2100 there will be no more conservative thinkers seeing as how there will be no energy, water, etc. to conserve, human life will grow much to vastly and pretty much wipe its self out, we'll end up living out in the desert, hunting to eat, and fighting to stay alive..its fairly hard for me to explain the theory over text so stop by and have a beer and we can talk about it :smoke:

13. Religion is just like a drug, and/or brain disease. People justifying murder,rape,discrimination just because of some words written in a book by humans. And I am not just talking christian, catholic, mormon etc. I mean any and all organized religions. What better way to control large group of people? I have studied religion since I was young and I find that most of them are so similar that it suprizes me that others don't pick up on it. I could go on for hours but I'll stop.

14. Here's a two good theories. One, we never truly die we are only broken down to the smallest particle again. All we are is just a bunch of molecules, atoms, and particles so we actually don't really die because all those particles are still there and existing. Everything in this world is a particle so we eventually just return to our simplest form. But Where does our mind go? Is it reset and assigned to the next human structure to be made?
    Theory two has to do with astral projection. I think astral projection works by focusing our mind into another group of particles somewhere in the universe and holding our mind within that group of particles. So all we are really doing is moving our mind out of our body, which is essentially particles, and placing our mind in another group of particles even though those particles aren't exactly a body.

15. because, when death, we are faster then light, and thus can create telepathically memories and events anyway we want to experience it. endless combination, literally

16. If you think about it, we're always remembering...

cos by the time our brains have processed the present, its in the past.

mindfuck.

17. Self obsession is the spell of quantity in humans, we feel the need to conversely apprehend for ourselves rather than succeed in cooperation. In times of draught and darkness this is acceptable, but in such virtue we live; yet this madness lives on!? The relative state may not be optimal but as a standing fact things could be much worse. Our resources and technology are capable of providing for all, but why not our hearts? The curse of mankind forsakes all. From the beginning of civilization a capitalist ideal was manifested. The illusion of wealth in few and the wretched suffering withering in the masses is the basic structuring of codes. Man is drawn to said falseness, in hopes to one day become an illusion.

I can't wait to read this sober! :smoke:

18. Which religions are trying to justify murder, rape, and discrimination?

19. We never really die, we just return to our true form, energy.

20. I have this theory, and in theory, I believe that we humans were put here on earth by the stronger, and more attuned . We are aliens , outcasts.