Do you have any stoner poster at home?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by bugmenot, Mar 8, 2016.

1. I found this Mona Lisa smoking a joint poster and I'm sure it would be nice in our stoner apartment.

Mona Lisa Smoking a Joint Poster | Salt n Pop

What do you have or what would you like to have to decorate your stoner home?

2. No I don't have any posters. I have a blanket with a big weed leaf on it though

3. Not got any stoner posters up but found a bunch of free Royal queen seed posters from ages ago, this one out a smile on my face
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457467071.775306.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. No i think they look rather tacky. I have seen the mona Lisa poster you mean & its hideous.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think I did as a teenager...
    I loved the black light reacted posters as a kid, could stare at them for hours.

As an adult, it would look tacky.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I bought this one a couple years ago, it's great :D.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. had a velvet underground and Nico poster with the banana. I told people who came over "don't question it, just accept it". and they did

8. sorry but f#ck all who cant be happy with blacklights.

9. [​IMG]
    Found this at smoke shop a year ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had that on my wall in my bedroom till a few years ago

Stay high

11. Lol I remember chillin at my dudes house. Got blazed as fuck. Then he was like something missing man. I'm like yeah dude, you need to cover these empty walls. Posters Blacklight's an stuff. We then make a trip down to our Spencer's, dude spent over 150$ on posters an another 130$ for Blacklight's and frames for the posters. Shit looks so cash now.
    Wish I had some pictures.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ive got this pantera poster, trying to find an actual pic of it but i dont think i have any on my phone

[​IMG]

fuck i didnt know it was so huge

13. As a kid i had 2 blacklight posters. One was bob marleys face. The other was a huge bud that said "this buds for you"

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [​IMG]

Here it is....best of all, i knew what it was and played it off to my parents that it was a budweiser poster....until they seen it. It stayed on my wall for years somehow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I have the dark side of the moon on my ceiling and a huge poster with a native american girl with colors a skull and some other things. Its quite trippy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. A large autographed Tommy Chong lithograph poster...Chong's Toker's Paradise!

17. does three stooges count?

• Like Like x 1
  18. A Pixies Flyer
    A Rodney Dangerfield poster
    and a Dawn of the Dead poster

People usually get the message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. received_739469419448547.jpeg
    Now that I got the hang of posting pics...here's my TC poster circa 1997.