Do You Have Any Slutty Family Members?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Black_Chamber, Oct 26, 2012.

1. do you have any family members that 'gets around' or may have a bad reputation where you're from

I have a cousin that met some dude on the internet and got knocked up at 15. that's about it though.. (from what I know). I heard my sister a skank but I can't confirm that

2. Yes. My sister is a whore lesbian who will sleep with any girl that moves, plus she acts like a hood rat.

She's the complete antithesis to the way we were brought up, and the way that everybody else in the family carries themselves. She has pretty much dissociated from us as a result.

3. Not really from what I know. I could see two of my cousins being like that, one of them I really doubt would though. The other I could see being slutty but I'd rather not know.

4. I live with my aunt, I have a 23 year old female cousin. She is a pretty big slut if you ask me. If I counted all the different guys I've seen her bring home when her parents are away I'd need two sets of hands. Keep in mind I've barely been living here for a year.

5. My 30yo cousin is banging 18 year old on the reg. A new one every week for a while. While cheating on her bf of some years. Skanky right?

6. can i get her number?

7. brb flirting with OP's cousin.

jk

8. A simple "no" works here.

9. No, but I'd fuck my cousin

10. I'm surprised I'm the first to say...

pics!!!

11. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']No, but I'd fuck my cousin[/quote]

You from the midwest by any chance?

12. Whores and hood rats are taking over the world can't hardly find a good one anymore

13. well I tend to consider myself sort of a free spirit

14. fuck her dude.

15. [quote name='"mynameisbake"']

You from the midwest by any chance?[/quote]

South

16. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Yes. My sister is a whore lesbian who will sleep with any girl that moves, plus she acts like a hood rat.

She's the complete antithesis to the way we were brought up, and the way that everybody else in the family carries themselves. She has pretty much dissociated from us as a result.[/quote]

My sister is somewhat similar. Not quite as slutty nor is she a lesbian but she's gotten an STD from some dude she met on the internet and also acts like a ghetto bitch.

My parents raised her completely differently, a middle classed family that grew up in a neighborhood of predominantly old people. She's definitely put a wedge between family relationships. She also depends on my parents for money, they pay for at least half of her bills. She's 22.