Do you have an STD?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheOriginalMad, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Well someone asked for it so might as well oblige. If your really open you could say which ones and how you got them.

2. Nope. I'm a virgin and have never used needle drugs.

3. Nope but I have alot of friends who do or has have had one

4. got crabs once...

5. 27 known STDs and 2 that are unknown in the science world. They say im a fine subject.

6. You're gonna have to post pictures of your genitalia for proof.

7. SEXUALLY transmitted diseaases is what std stands for & nope

8. If I get in a plane but never take off and simply drive it across country, am I suddenly in a car? Or is it still a plane when I get to New York?

9. [quote name='"Meursault"']
    If I get in a plane but never take off and simply drive it across country, am I suddenly in a car? Or is it still a plane when I get to New York?[/quote]

Still a plane!

10. Haha people with a STD are like, nope, not participating in this poll. :p

11. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Haha people with a STD are like, nope, not participating in this poll. :p[/quote]

They're all just gonna awkwardly scroll past this thread pretending they didn't see it but they know they saw it. All while subconsciously scratching their junk really hard.

12. no sir. have been sexually involved with only three people in my life (shoot me, i know.) and i'm clean as a whistle. well, a new shiny whistle that is.

13. Aids is an STD that can be transmitted through needles.

14. No I sure don't

15. #15 Mogwai, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    I collect em

But really... no, not yet, unfortunately. I have had the pleasure of seeing them fuck people over hard though. I had a friend end up with hepatitis at a young age and now she can't have kids =\

My uncle has aids though. It turned his life upside down so hard. He distanced himself from the family once we found out, but after discovery he began living his life to an extent I can't even describe. Getting that news totally reshaped him.. for better or worse, who knows? I think I'm the only person in my family that advocates/appreciates his new extreme lifestyle.

I wish he made contact more. As of now nobody in my family even knows how to get ahold of him.

16. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I collect em

But really... no, not yet, unfortunately. I have had the pleasure of seeing them fuck people over hard though. I had a friend end up with hepatitis at a young age and now she can't have kids =\

My uncle has aids though. It turned his life upside down so hard. He distanced himself from the family once we found out, but after discovery he began living his life to an extent I can't even describe. Getting that news totally reshaped him.. for better or worse, who knows? I think I'm the only person in my family that advocates/appreciates his new extreme lifestyle.

I wish he made contact more. As of now nobody in my family even knows how to get ahold of him.[/quote]

unfortunately? you mean fortunately bro?

i hope you aren't wishing for an infected sex disease.

17. In due time, my friend. In due time

18. I thought I had aids for a year from having sex unprotected with a girl that had a gangbang with 3 random black dudes in a subway station bathroom

Did a test. Came out positively happy with no stds

19. I had chlamydia (got it treated and cured though). Got drunk and fucked with a random chick, a week or so later and my dick's on fire when I piss.

I'll admit it :cool:

20. I had the clap *clap clap*.

I didn't have symptoms. If I hadn't gotten tested I could still have it.