Do you have actual friends on grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by Casabay, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Just wondering...
    :rolleyes:

2. I'm friends with every single person here. All of them. Myself included. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That's right. All of them. Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah.

3. Yehyeheyheyhyehhh. Bitches don't know. Me and mr.gs have been good friends since HIGH school. Yeheyeheyheyehyehhh. Ooo damn.

but to answer your question seriously, I don't. :(

4. I have RL friends on GC and also my GF posts here!

5. I'm even friends with people who read the site and don't even have accounts yet.

Every night I pray for them that they pick up the best weed in the world, so that they have to create accounts to post pics.

That way we can all share in the brother, and sister, hood of cannabis and all it's psychoactive derivatives.

Hallelujah. Amen.

6. Yeah but I don't know their usernames

7. No. They're to hipster for the City.

8. I want to say I have a cousion who has an account on here, but I've never seen him post.

9. a couple

10. I don't have ACTUAL friends. :D

11. No. I do know of one person from my area that's on here.
    I don't have friends period.

12. no, at least i dont think so, all my friends are stoners so its a possibility

13. you're all feds.

*****s can't see me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8BXrlPLe38]YouTube - 2Pac- Can't C Me **HQ**[/ame]

14. My cuz has an account on here, I also met a kid who lives like.. Two blocks away, pretty small world.

15. Yeah I know of people IRL that have accounts here, but I never asked for there usernames or gave them mine (even though ppl that know me should be able to tell who I am easily with the pic of my dog and whatnot). I don't think they get on often though. A lot of people I know order from the shop every so often, which is cool of them.

I'd really rather them not know exactly who I am on here, since I post grows every so often and w/e.

haha. Yeah I really don't have any real friends anymore. The ones I have are kind of fake. They just used me, now that I don't have large amounts of green around I rarely see anyone.

16. I have one RL friend that I met on here. Other than that, newp.

17. Nope. I'm hoping some people from the texas thread will come through and wanna smoke up sometime though.

I am e-friends with royksopp. I used to be her stalker XD

18. I have friends that have browsed the forums and shit. I don't think any actually post here regularly, or at all.

19. Yeah,

and they like to creep on me. :cool:

Cont.