Do you have a "type"? you look for in partners?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LovesDiesel, Apr 22, 2016.

1. This could be physical attributes and/or personality features. Do you have a type of girl/guy you prefer in your boyfriends or girlfriends?

2. Well I guess we all have certain type of traits that we wish to see in our partners, but sometimes personality or character can overpower physical appearance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I guess I could answer first to give an example.

Based on my relationship history, it seems that my type is pretty, slender hispanic women who speak spanish as their first language. I'm more attracted to them than any other type of girl. All of my most serious relationships and every great love of my life was with a latina girl and I've dated many different girls but these were the most special to me. I've dated three Mexican girls, two Puerto Rican girls, and one Chilean girl and these were the great loves of my life and my most meaningful relationships. This is based on physical attraction specifically because they have a gorgeous exotic look that just does it for me. Also I've always found it really hot when they moan in spanish during sex. That's a huge turn on for me. Their personalities were very appealing to me too. Very feminine yet fiery and passionate which made it never boring to be around them. The relationships were very exciting.

I don't know why this is my type. It just is based on my choice of girlfriends over the years.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds vain, but I like small girls of normal size. My average GF is usually 5-6 @ 110 lbs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. But black don't crack lmao jk.

Foreals tho, I guess you're just so glued to the fact you're into Latinas that anything else otherwise you refuse to believe is good enough. Either way everyone has their own preferences so yeah you make sense. :}

6. As far as personality goes, humor and kindness are super important.
    On the physical side, I like taller in both girls and guys, and slim builds.

7. My girlfriends all seem to have had the mila kunis / angelia jolie look

• Like Like x 2
  8. the most important is honesty and sense of humor

9. Bare minimums: Sanity, Intellect, Kindness.

A girl doesn't have to be heaven incarnate, but if her mental health is suspect, she's out of the door very, very early on. I've seen too many guano chicks seriously damage some of my friends' lives and at this point I'm kicking a solid 10 out of bed if she's insane.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I find women who have money to be the most sensible. I mean, 90% of the time, if she is capable of being self sufficient its because she has all her faculties about her, is not crazy or pampered or anything like this.

My type would be the self-made variety. One that wants a family, not just kids.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I prefer petite, slender girls. My current gf is 5' 3" 100-110 lbs. In terms of personality, I find myself going for quiet and shy. Something about drawing people out of their shells intrigues me. And the quiet ones tend to be pretty freaky/giving with sex.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I prefer feminine women.

All this crazy hair color, short hair, tattoos all over, acting like a man, loud obnoxious, fat af, slutting around..ugh.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Breathing + vagina

• Like Like x 11
  14. I'd fuck anything with legs....

Jk

• Like Like x 2
  15. I like mentally unstable,Artisitc, slightly depressed and humorous girls. I can also be lazy so i like it when the girl is out going and pushes me of my ass to do shit

• Like Like x 3
  16. Women: as tall or taller than me (5'6+), prefer them to be curvier than me...not hard lol... loud, opinionated, silly.
    Men: tall, dark hair, broader than me... not too hairy... strong enough to lift me.... big nose, goofy.

I'm not too terribly picky.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I seek blondes with priority, Latinas second most, Asian chicks if they speak English, and I almost never even give black chicks a second glance. Body type tho my motto is sweet, petite treat, mostly for Asian chicks tho like philipina girls.

18. Im 6'3 I actually like tall girls, seen some my height but they're all moms :O

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Oh and I dislike girls who are on their phone 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. That's a rare feature... have fun masterbating.

Jk

• Like Like x 2