Do you have a significant other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by boobtree, Sep 30, 2012.

1. What's the best thing about your significant other, and then what's the worst.

2. significant other(s)=my vices

3. I love our fights. Weird to say but we fight hard then make up in 5 minutes.

4. best & worst is our fights

we have really bad fights, but the make up sex is awesome!

5. Been together almost 4 years now and will be getting married next summer.

Best and worst thing are that she doesn't smoke and never has. She is fine with me doing it although we occasionally fight about it.

If we "fight" we don't even get worked up or raise our voices. A couple smart-ass comments, keep away from each other for a half hour and it's over.

6. My other half is a hard person to please, I guess that's the bad side but the best part about being with her is that she simply makes me happy.

image-2059421870.jpg

:3

7. just got out of a 2 year relationship.

fuck no:hello:

8. going on 2 years now...

9. That is right about when the sex slows down so you're good bro.

10. The best, her smile ! Never could get tired of it. Worst, she doesn't like to make decisions. "I don't know" or "doesn't matter" have to be her 2 favorite phrases hahaha

11. Sadly... No

12. There is a Mr. Girly. Usually refer to him as D!

He's my other half. He's exactly like me in so many ways, we are partners in crime.

I couldn't ask for more.

13. Been married twenty years as of last August!
    Best thing: our sex life. Sex is so much better when you love someone.
    Worst thing: she is diagnosed with terminal brain cancer!

14. Just got out of a two year relationship, I've just been sleeping around with some guys, I kinda like this one dude

15. No and I dont want one.

16. my significant other and i are the perfect examples of "opposites attract" and that is the best and worst thing about us.

he gives a shit about twitter and all kinds of dumb internet social network stuff that has no real meaning or significance to anything in real life. He spends way too much of his time on these sites and texting a million different people, doing NOTHING as i see it.

i on the other hand can never be bothered by any of that bull shit. Or the drama that can be caused by it. Sometimes i want to tell him to find another boyfriend if he is going care this much about that stuff when around me. But i grit my teeth and hold it in because i adore him and happen to be very happy to be with him

17. Yup been together 12 yrs got 2 kids & 2 dogs ... i always say shes a pain in my ass but shes my pain in the ass ... im telln you the marital life is what you make of it & let me tell ya its important to be with someone who understands that nobodies perfect neither one of you ... once u establish that understanding then most things should go peachy ... especially when you have a fat bag of dank to share .. then all issues are usually forgotton about ... bcuz she can smoke just as much as i can maybe even more ... what can i say were buds:bongin:

18. best thing- great times, make me happy
    worst thing- jealous and insecyre

19. Married 6 years

Best - Love everything about her, love being married, we're like best friends and just have a great marriage and really get along

Worst - She doesn't pick up her shit in hte kitchen. She leaves Paper Towl all over kitchen after drying hands. Drives me mad