Do you have a pre-sex ritual?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Guest, May 12, 2011.

1. I swing by the ATM.

2. I make sure my man washed his balls and booty bc I'm not going near that area if it smells like sweat and ball sack.

3. i cut pigs feet off and stick my dick into each leg before beggining... nothing unusual about that

EDIT: well someone beat me to the general idea of taking 'ritual' that way haha

4. My pre-sex ritual is sex.

5. i take my pants off.

6. It varies.

I like to lotion up, but it's even better for both of us when he gets to lotion me.

I also like to make sure my legs/crotch won't give him rugburn because that's just fucking painful when you're all sweaty.

I don't really do cute underwear because i live with him and he's seen them all (and i don't own ugly underwear), he's pretty much just interested in what's under the panties anyway.

But the one thing i do everytime before sex is get nekkid.

7. Well first thing I do is wipe the mace out of my eyes and duck tape her mouth so she can't scream. Once I get her in the trunk I take a ride down to the reservoir and make sure all is clear and then its time to get it on. ;)

8. If the guy is, like, really special,
    I'll take my teeth out before going down on him

9. Makeitsleet you don't know how awesome that would be because it's harder than hell trying to take them out for her especially when she doesn't have false teeth. :D

10. I wasn't kidding.

:hide:

11. Me neither darling. I know just what you mean. I'm a really special kind of guy. ;)

12. My whole life has been a pre-sex ritual..

13. Spit on my hand.

14. wash the body....:p

15. Hey... off topic, but...

Am I the only one who thinks that the guy from the Old Spice commercials, the Edge shave gel commercials, and the DQ commercials are ALL THE SAME GUY!!

16. never seen the edge shave gel commercials..but the guy in the old spice commercial is black. the one in the DQ one is white. though they do have a similar voice...conspiracy! lol

17. Oh man... I guess I'm just THAT high. Sorry, hah.

18. The pro glide challenge commercials with the dude that used to be on madtv?

19. Uh... no, I don't think so. lol