Do you have a pre-sex ritual?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Guest, May 12, 2011.

1. Of course it happens when you don't expect it at times but sometimes you know when you're likely to hook up. Usually if I'm expected to get laid I shower really good, shave, put tons of lotion on everything so my skin is extremely soft, spray on a little bit of my favorite perfume, put on some nice underwear and something cute.

What's your ritual?

2. I sacrifice a bald eagle on an American flag, then wash down it's blood with ice cold Budwiser.

3. I wash for like three hours, washing my hair and body countless times, then shaving and making sure all is smooth. Then I use tons of lotion, just to lock in the freshness. :p Then I have a certain perfume I use. Then I go through all these different outfits to figure out which is best. Then when I get there... I have to first send him out to smoke so that I can strip down and be in the bed by the time he gets back in. Then I take a lot of deep breaths while he's coming over. It used to be MUCH longer, but I was able to cut through a lot of it. :)

4. I shave my pubes so there's a straight line of hair running from my bellybutton to my dick.

5. Can't forget brushing teeth and using listerine.

6. Oh ya, definitely.

7. hmm..i take a bath..then i shower (skin gets extra smooth if you bathe first :) ) then i shave wash my hair ect. usually throw my hair up. put lotion all over ...i too have a certain perfume i like to use. then i just dress as normal...unless im going on a date then i put on something nice. but if im just to my boyfriends place i wear some jeans my butt looks good in and a tank top...i find hes more surprised when im wearing normal cloths and finds something super sexy underneath lol.

8. No pre-sex rituals for me. I'm always clean and fresh ;)

9. i take off my pants? 2 legs at a time..if that ish is clean and shes not a ho i gotta make her cum a couple times before i stick it in just to be the gentleman i am.

10. Depends on the type of sex that is about to happen...

11. This :smoke:

12. I usually scrape the excess mustard from my swollen face and proceed to have intercourse.

13. well ya see, first i start off with some dome gettin'

then i move it to sex, slow and subtle

i thrust faster and harder as the minutes go by

after that i flip (hoes name) over, and stick it in her ass

i pound harder,and harder..and harder

then i finish off by busting the biggest,creamiest nut in (hoes name)'s face shes ever took

after all thats done, i turn over and proceed to pass out.

but thats just me:cool:

14. I have sex before sex, to get ready for more sex.

15. I whip my cock out faster than six drunk monkeys chasing a dog in heat

16. fresh undies

17. Rub out that easy one a couple hours before.

18. Yeah, it's called giving head.

:p

19. Masturbation!

20. Does begging count?