Do you have a piece that stays in your car??

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by skelator73, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I know there's people who keep a piece in there ride. If so what is it??

This guy is always riding shotgun in the back of my glovebox.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let's see what ya got!!!

2. yes i do its called Sheriff cause its fuckin in charge my 12inch sheldon black. pretty legit car piece i like to think. used to be a typhoon bowl but decided i like water a lot better

Attached Files:

3. I would be to parnoid to roll around with a nice ass bong like that. How much did you pick that up for it you don't mind me asking. I've been looking for a smaller bong and that looks perfect!!

4. ya if i didnt have a shit load of others i wouldnt but i have a nice case for it. and no not at all i believe it was price tag 140 but i got it for 110. i went into the shop not trying to buy anything but than i saw this and couldnt resist. i would recommend getting it, its amazingly smooth for a 12inch

5. I would NOT be carrying a sheldon black bong in my vehicle too much risk of losing that much money.. I keep a chillum in my truck.. Chillum and pill bottle for the quick fix.. Sometimes my mflb tags along :)

6. No. Not really the best of ideas. If I'm driving and smoking I'll usually twist something up for the ride but I'm paranoid as shit due to numerous run-ins with the law.

7. ya no its not smart at all but i enjoy smoking the bongs and will bring the dugout to get in on the fun as well. but I've also had my run-ins with the po po as well i just say fuck the man

8. Nice dude that's awesome! If I could find somewhere that sold sb id be all over it. But so far no luck

9. I roll with my cigarette looking bat 99% of the time. It's always i'n my box of red labels :hello:

10. Here is mine. sorry its a bit dirty it doesnt come out of the car often. Mobius 9mm beaker 12 inches tall. Also a nice little worked section. Gets the job done and wont break. :wave: And for those who might ask i bought this bong for 100 dollars from a friend. Great deal if i do say so myself.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I never keep any evidence in my ride.

12. If I had a car I'd keep a pack of papers in it in case I wanted to smoke.

13. No. It's not worth getting a paraphernalia charge over.

14. Some of us on this site are medical marijuana patients and therefor such things wouldn't be considered paraphernalia.

15. check out bitfreakglass they have a good amount of SB in there

16. You can still get a DUI for smoking in your car while it's turned on. There is a field sobriety test used for weed also, known as a non-convergence test. I've had a cop use it on me and my friends a few years back and to our surprise it works great. The cop actually had a lot of fun showing us and the dorm coordinators LOL (thats a whole other story).