Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have a name for the group of people you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iitcHy, Apr 6, 2012.

1. topic
    we go by the WobbleSquad.

2. Midzkidz or tmk some real ogs in those groups

Lol

3. My friends. Sometimes I get crazy and call them by their names.

4. We have been calling each other friends, but I don't know if that's going to stick.

5. The Fellowship of the Ring

we even know who matches up with which character

6. that's bad ass. who are you?

7. Blazin' Nation :p

8. Friends/bros/my *****s the usual stuff. We're not a gang.

9. You guys got friends?

/jealous

10. We call ourselves "The Council". Sometimes when we get high we act like were Ganja Priests or something.

11. The Church of Latter Day Saints.

12. We don't have a name, but when I'm stoned I make people call me the great ballsackarus. Which is always so...

We just have a name for my friends car. it's the batmobile

13. Loiter squad

14. theres this group in my school who just smoke,drink,party,and fight all day erdayy. they are known as k1

15. [quote name='"livinlifebro"']theres this group in my school who just smoke,drink,party,and fight all day erdayy. they are known as k1[/quote]
    Sounds rad.

The fighting mongooses