Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Have A List

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighSpirit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Do you have a list of things to do while high before you die? You know like a bucket list but for weed. I don't and my brother said he was going to make one and it sounded interesting.

I want to make one but I don't know what to put on it. So do you guys have one? Feel free to share ideas.

2. Smoke in a submarine

3. Smoke a blunt while getting head.

4. I am going to second this one.

And smoke somewhere really high up. Ferris wheel, top of building, whatever just somewhere decently high up in the air.

5. EVERYTHING!

6. Check

7. #7 hxcbamf, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Empire state building tokin'  :smoking:  hahah if only..
    didn't mean to double post btw

8. Or maybe hike a talllllllll mountain and blaze a couple joints up top. Only if the scenery is nice though

9. I wanna blaze the grand canyon glass walk

10. I actually do!
    My top three are
    Sit on the devils armchair at Victoria falls,
    Sky dive over Hawaii
    And meet Michele Leonhart

11. while high you want to meet michele leonhart?

12. Hot boxing a submarine would be raw.

13. Yeap

14. Amusement park while high. Haven't done it yet, but really want to.

15. I did that and didn't really enjoy it.

Wow. I'm an amusement seeker though, and the higher the ride, the better. I'm sure that being "high" while on a high ride would be very amusing, though IDK. My girl and I are (currently) planning a trip to a local amusment park that has haunted houses in October. Get stoned, go to a haunted house, and then go ride a crazy roller coaster right next to it? Hell yeah!

17. I thought the same thing, but it didn't do anything for me :confused_2:
    Hope you have fun when you try it!

18. i have a lot things i'd like to do before i die but the possibility of them occurring is very miniscule

You just need to make them happen if you really want them man!

20. I really like the amusement park idea! I LOVE roller coasters.