Do you have a criminal record?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Third Eye, Jun 22, 2012.

1. And if so, how has it affected your life? You can be specific about charges of you care to

2. My driving record is criminal.. And my DUI is still shitting on my life to this day

3. That depends on who is asking. Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to Billy boy. Sorry, real high

4. Two felonies. Possession and attempt to distribute. I wasnt even selling. My dealer only had two grams in different bags and when cop caught me started callin me a scum bag drug dealer selling drugs to kids. Idk why he even said that. I never mentioned anything about kids or selling. Now my life is pretty much fucked.

5. Never even been pulled over.

6. Just two driving tickets.

One for 16 over, the other for my rear registration light being out...

Almost got a possession charge but cop let me off and say to stay home and smoke it. :smoke:

7. Well let's see

A grand total of 13 tickets for various offenses
    4acds 2 are still pending not sure how
    Banned for life from the mall
    Arrested for trespassing
    On 3 lists for trespassing at 3 different places
    got caught stealing from a supermarket was underage at the time so no police involvement.

People call my plates in every other day and they think it does something which is funny to me.

Still haven't got caught with drugs, marijuana, or alcohol yet but I'll give that another 6 months

8. i swear ive seen this thread before.....people need to learn to use the search function

9. lol yeah..

with a forum with this many members it's damn near impossible to not have repeats

unfortunately !

10. No. And could you add a poll please?

11. Yeah. PCS sched II, misappropriation of property, receiving stolen property.....

12. no felonies that stuck, thankfully. Was arrested for paraphernalia in 2005, but completed probation successfully so I didn't have any drug charges. 2 misdemeanors: petty theft, and criminal trespassing. on another note, just 2 days ago I had a cop stop me to talk to me and I had a hitter in my pocket. Didn't get searched or anything, which is weird for the cops in my town.

13. no felonies that are still with me, and a possession when i was younger and a shit ton of exhibition driving tickets but i fought them all and won! FUCK THE PIGSS!

14. Graffing an old abanded house. Got a year probabtion and hella fees

15. Nope. In high school I had to deal with truancy but that was from being sick and I got off with doctors notes and all my medical visits. I don't get why my state hassles sick kids so much.

16. mine has been expunged

17. Coool story brah!!

18. Nope. Thank God. Couple things from my younger years but they disappeared when I turned 18.

19. Nothing worse than a ticket for forgetting to turn on my lights when pulling out of a well lit parking lot one evening!

20. :Dbeen there, done that too!