Do you have a "codename" for weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Teddyburr, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Well not really a nickname just an alternative word to use around parents, people you dont want knowing etc etc

Me and my buds refer to it as Pizza

weed- pizza
    act of smoking - eating pizza LOL
    High- full

Yea its kinda corny but its works for me hahaha

Example: " i was eating pizza this morning, man I got so full" ahaha

2. when i toke with uncles and cousins we call it R ratedmovie

cause then the little ones dont follow us and we toke

3. weed, nug, bud, stuff

i think i need a new less obvious codename.

4. if around others that i wish to stay clueless i call it the "good", its kinda hard since people already call me kush, theres many others that somewhat are known, "you got the bag?" isnt to hidden

5. we always used to call it socks. "hey man, wanna go put on some socks?" "need to pull my socks a bit higher ;)" or in reference to my first bowl(taken by the police D: R.I.P.) it was blue and when we lit it up it would give off a blue light and my friend was like "ITS THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL!" after we all finished laughing we decided to call it "the k-mart" worked slightly better around my mom as she didnt think i was wierd talking about socks. "hey man lets go to K-mart!"

6. haha my friend didnt use to have a cell phone so i would have to call his house every single time i wanted to blaze... he had many younger siblings so a codename was instilled
    weed=NHL 06
    smoking weed= PLaying NHL 06
    hat trick= smoking a blunt

basically when like this
    me:hey is alex home
    them:yeah hold on..... ALEXXX
    alex:yo was sup dood
    me:yo sonnn what u doing im just chilling trying to find where NHL 06
    him: shit ive been wanting to play NHL 06 alll day gonna get a hat trick
    me: yeah i might just want to get a hat trick for myself also
    him: hold on.... ( PHOEBE GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE) .... so who's house are we playing at?
    me: i got a little tv in my car we can play there ( i dont have a tv in my car)

haha only code name really
    unless u consider a code name for ciggarettes when around parents

me and my friends would call them
    c-or-nays when ever we want a stoge... they had no idea hahah

7. I call it pot, that's really about it...

I don't talk about my smoking herb in public, so the only people who know that I smoke are people who I smoke with...my very close friends and most of my immediate family.

8. Some of you guys have pretty funny codenames lol, I liked the pizza and NHL one. I don't really have a codename. Sometimes we call it like "homework" or something cause my dealer and I have a class together.

9. I have all my weed related belongings in my backpack so I say i'm going to do homework.

One of my friends uses the word green paint. "We gotta go paint my house green, do you have any green paint?

Another one of my friends has a small un-used office in his basement that nobody goes in. We use the term "I think we need to step into the office".

10. The best codename ever that all of my friends even the ones who dont smoke have grown to learn

weed=xbox
    grams of weed=games
    smoking utensils=controller
    dime=demo
    the act of smoking xbox live

So ben how many games do you have
    ah i only got two is that ok
    yea sure im getting the demo off fred tonight anyway because we wanted to play xbox live all night

11. hahah i like that one ^^^gotta try it... i just find it funny how whenever my parents ask what i was doing at that kids house last night i always respond
    "playing video games"

hahaha

12. Charcoal = Weed
    Barbaque = Smoking Weed
    Lighter Fluid = A Lighter, obviously.

Hey man do you want to have a barbaque?
    Yeah, do you have an charcoal, or do we have to go buy some.
    Yeah i have charcoal but i don't have any lighter fluid.

13. DUDE thats so fucking weird. my friends call it pizza and talk about going to eat a pizza too. hahah. we havent thought of "getting full" though--imma steal that one from ya;) thanks

14. Cannabis, marijuana, herb, erving berlin, tree, bud, dank, piff...

15. me n my buddies used to call it 'BIKE'.
    like:

hey u wanna get some bike this weekend?
    you wanna go ride our bikes this weekend?
    got bike??
    etc

16. Yes

C.D.s = weed
    "Hey dude, you got any CDs with you?"

CD Player = Pipe, etc.
    "Hey dude, I have some CDs, you got a player?"

MP3 Player = Lighter
    "Hey yo, I brought the CDs, Octavian has a CD player but neither of us brought our MP3 player, you have one?"

Other related words can replace other weed terms, example, if I've just picked up a bunch of new weed I'll say:
    "Hey guys, I just got a bunch of sick new albums, you guys wanna listen to them?"

Has never failed me, whether it be yelling across the street or talking with the parents nearby.

17. me, my sister, her friends, and my friends had the same exact code except we never said full.
    it was kinda cool because first she only said it then i picked it up and now all my friends use it.

18. me and some friends used to call it muscle milk. and a piece was called "the smoothie maker"

me: sup homie, whats going on today
    friend: nothin man, just trying to find some muscle milk
    me: if you find the milk, i got the smoothie maker

lol

19. Used some codes as a teen
    Video Games = weed
    controller = bowl, etc.

20. We also use the same exact code, minus "full" (which is funny as hell)
    but more often, we use "bagels." I totally forget why/how we came up with that