Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have a better high on a full or empty stomach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Feb 1, 2012.

1. I've noticed I like to have a decent amount of food in me when i smoke, chills me out.

2. I usually smoke, get an apatite, chow down, smoke and post.

3. empty
    that way I don't feel guilty about stuffing myself.

4. My highs are more intense when on empty but if im full im just zonin:hippie:

5. If my blood sugar is low, I tend to have a more uncomfortable and anxious high...I'm more likely to green out from smoking a lot

6. Technically you get higher if you smoke on an empty stomach because if theirs food in you the thc will bond to the fat. If you're high and you want to come down eat some fatty foods

7. I like to eat a light meal before blazing personally. Too much food before = not as high. Not enough food before = get crazy munchies

8. [quote name='"We Have Liftoff"']I like to eat a light meal before blazing personally. Too much food before = not as high. Not enough food before = get crazy munchies[/quote]

THIS. Eat the perfect amount of food before to have the most pleasant high.

9. I heard that smoking/vaping about 40 minutes after a meal is the best. At that point your liver is working full bore to process the food in your belly.

10. Funny stuff man, good first post. :D

11. Then once you burn said fat, would you feel somewhat high? :eek:

12. Almost always a full stomach. I tend to be susceptible to low blood sugar. Weed will lower your blood sugar ie. "the munchies". I tend to get shaky and antsy, if I have low blood sugar, so usually I need to eat before I toke.