Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you hate it when your friends ask if your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YungBurn, Nov 7, 2011.

1. That never happens when I smoke with my regular crew, they usually just look at me and start cheesing really hard! haha
    Or we'll just be sitting there in silence after the sesh, and someone usually blurts out, "Im high as fuck." Then we all talk about the bud, and proceed to munch. Yaa.

2. lmfao that may have made my night right there :hello:

3. One of the best part in the movie. :cool:

4. [quote name='"poolstick"']I got this one friend who always goes sarcastic when he knows im high.

"Ooh, why you so hungry eh?"
    "Why u laughing so much!?"

One day i slapped him across the face with a big hunk of lasagna and told him to shut the fuck up.

Needless to say, i still ate the lasagna :smoke:[/quote]

I hate people who do this

5. I dislike when they ask in a condescending tone.

6. Lmao it's the worst bro. I got caught by the parents recently (staying with them due to money issues) and every time I laugh I'm high according to my parents :D

7. I only have one friend who will say something and hes my best friend. He does it mostly to congrats me haha

8. If they're friends, not at all. If its someone asking me who will then try say something witty after, fuck them.

9. they usually ask because they know

10. My friends never ask me... It is just assumed.

11. my friends have learnt not to ask anymore, these days they just assume i am.

and they are always right.

12. Or because they know you smoke/smoked weed, they think you high everytime they see you

13. Not at all...I don't mind saying a 3 letter word...(The 3 letter word is yes for the slow ones out there ;))

14. Yeah or ''This guy is fucking high!"

15. I don't mind it, as long as it's coming from someone who's probably also very stoned ;p from newbs or people who don't get high, it can get a little irritating. usually I'm too stoned to care, though.

16. Lolno , we ask eachother if your high so we know to roll another one or not

17. I hate it lol.
    "are you uhh high"
    "Are YOU high?"
    "n-no. I'm... just buzzzzed."

18. My friends don't ask me questions like that, because, like me, they are always high too. So they only ask things like "Hey, can you pass that blunt?" -or- "Hey, can you pass the bong?" -or- "Hey, why can't I feel my face? -or- "Hey, why the fuck have we not ordered food already?"

19. friend- laugh at them and answer honestly.

random person (happens to me all the time)- yes it usually pisses me off

police officer (hasnt happened yet)- what's marijuana?