Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys think there is any way I can...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StJimmy673, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Smoke while my mom is in the house without getting caught?

My mom used to be an occasional smoker, but she would not approve of me smoking in any way, but, she's on the other side of the house and I could open my window and smoke there, I could close my door and use my fan to blow everything out of the window, but what are some things I should be cautious about?

I'm using a home made bong if that helps at all.

2. If Mom's a former toker it's gonna be tough,just go outside!:rolleyes::smoke:

3. I would but her bedroom window is right next to the back door, and she can hear pretty much everything in the backyard, so if I were to start coughing I'd be caught :(

I have been able to cover up the scent of it whenever I've smoked, but then again I've had at least an hour and a half before anyone got home each time, and I've smoked outside, even though I've packed inside, and for some reason the bud smells stronger before its smoked then the area does after I've smoked so :p

4. Use a sploof and blow it out the window. turn the fan on and have it blow the air outside.

5. Next thing I gotta do is make sure shes really asleep too, because if she wakes up I'm kinda fucked :/

6. I say climb through your window and smoke on the other side of the house, if it's late enough it shouldn't be a problem.

Otherwise, open your window, smoke out the window, turn on your fan, and leave the window open to air your room out over night. Don't forget the febreeze. And if blowing out your window isn't appealing, make a sploof.

7. hehe, gotta love these late night adventures that seem so annoying at the time

8. Alright listen, I do this all the time
    1. Plug up your vents
    2. Lock door
    3. Open window
    4. Position fan blowing out the window (those big box fans work really good because you can actually stick them right in the window
    5. blow smoke into fan > out window
    6. 10-20 minutes after you finish, close window.

if someone want to come in, just tell them you are changing. Or say you are wanking it. I said that once and my dad just walked back down the stairs ahhah.

9. that^

I smoke every day with my mom home.

I close my door, open the window, turn on the fan, smoke my bowl, covering it with a quarter in between hits to put the cherry out, and exhale into a sploof.

The only thing you smell afterwards is the weed on your breath, and that is it.

10. I'd climb through my window but it leads right to the driveway and I'd be smoking in front of all of my neighbors and shit, not that any of them are probly awake, but the way my one neighbors motion sensors are set up that even if something moves on my property, the light goes on on his property across the street, I'm probly just gonna wait an hour and take the advice about using a sploof and smoking out the window, if I stay inside I should be fine.

11. from my own experince, the burnt paper smell is harder to get rid of. what i usaully do is i'll hit a bowl with my upperchest sticking out the window, and i'll prop a fan up to suck out anything that might blow back. make sure you clear a pathway and all the lights in your room are off, stuff the vents and the crack under the door.

if you don't have a bowl, you can always make one out of tin foil, an apple, soda can, etc. with enough creativity, almost anything can be turned into a bowl.

12. They're watching you... they always are..

13. HAHA i said that once while rolling, hes like shit sorry

14. thanks tonks

good lord im torched

15. I smoked a bowl out of my new pipe the other night no problem. With my mom right across the hall. Just put a quarter over the bowl after lighting, and blow out the window

One tip I learned on here was have everything you need already in ur room, like food,drinks, and a movie :) That way you dont make extra noise and risk waking her up

16. Be very careful man. Make a sploof and you should be fine. Worked for me.

17. Haha Yeer mate know how you feel but IDC i guess im kinda lucky scince ive got a lock on the door XD

But really all i do is go into my room put on some music and smoke some at a time so you dont have the smoke of a full session stinking round your room :p

well hope this kinda helps :p :smoking:

18. Hahahahah
    You: "Dad, IM FUCKING JACKING OFF!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!"
    Dad: (Soft Voice) Ok son (Walks away)

19. Don't smoke in your parents house, show some respect!