Do you guys think ill get this job..?

Discussion in 'General' started by Flight96, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #1 Flight96, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    So i'll try and stay as general as possible while giving you the details you need.

So i recently applied for a merchandiser position for a big company. I was told by a friend that this place was hiring so i decided to give it a shot.

I went onto their website and applied online like most everyone who knew about it would. I didn't get a response from them for a couple of days. In fact, i didn't get a response from them until i decided to call their 1800 number and talked to their customer service. I double checked with them to make sure they had all of my application information and they assured me that they did. Sure enough, not even an hour later (45 mins later) I get a call from their H.R letting me know that they want to schedule me for an interview.

The interview (in my eyes) went GREAT. My resume and work experience correspond with pretty much exactly what they need. Now, i'm just playing the waiting game..

Think they'll call me back with a job offer? Anyone else lived out a similar situation before? Any feedback or advice is appreciated.

Thanks

2. How would we know, man? Almost everyone whose ever had a job has been in this situation. All you can do is hope. I'm sure you'll be fine, wish you the best.

3. What you're gonna want to do is call their HR again and demand for a one year paid vacation right off the bat. Then gently throw in that you want a company Porsche. They'll know you're a man of great taste and valor, so they'll definitely give you the job. Good luck.

4. You call back one more time and it's yours.  [​IMG]

comprende?

capiche?

knowmsayin?

5. What you described is like 99% of all interviews. Good luck, OP. I hope you get that job.

6. #7 Sublimator Detonator, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    no, now get back to making those egg mc muffins.... lol

Yes, of course you got the job.... congrats!!! Woot!  

but don't just wait for them to call you... Monday morning call HR tell them you want the job...