Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys think I qualify for Medical Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by insaini, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 insaini, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    First off, I live in California.

Secondly, none of this is BS. I know a lot of people that have obtained their cards and have told me that they don't have anything wrong with them at all. Me, however, I actually suffer from some pretty bad pain.

That being said, I have this chronic neck pain. I developed it sometimes around 2 months ago, but thought that it would take care of itself. The first month passed by and it didn't go away...and then I waited for spring break in order to relax and get unstressed. But this was to no avail. A week of rest later, I still had the same pain in my neck.

I haven't gone to the doctor, and I have no history of chronic neck pain. However, I plan to go to see the Doc soon and see what's going on. My question is, do you think I could qualify for Medical Marijuana? This isn't just a little pain, its very painful and sometimes I simply cannot move my neck an inch in any direction because of the pain. It's really starting to take it's toll on me, and frankly, I can't stand it any more. I've smoked many times before in order to get rid of the pain, and it works like magic. I can move my neck around freely and not worry about the pain. Seriously, it is a miracle that the pain goes away.

Sorry for the longish read.

2. You really need to find out what it is, but if its going to be an ongoing problem you would certainly qualify. But do see your doc, you do not want to mask something serious which needs medical treatment.:)

3. find out wat it is then get back to us
    but i would think so and i would hope so if it helps u

4. i agree find out what it is-for ur neck
    go to medicann with some form of documentation showin u saw a doc and if ur doc prescribes u any pain pills ur guaranteed to qualify for mmj.

but see a doctor then go to medicann they r a lil more money but totally legit and worth it

5. Dont forget to vote this nov so it becomes an over the counter medicine :)

I'd suggest going to see a doc specializing in cannabis treatment of chronic pain.

6. ha ha like were going to be mad if u scam the system to get legal weed. If I lived in Cali id have a card in a sec. my only question is why didnt you go get a card a long time ago?

7. Haha. Honestly, I would rather spend the 100+ dollars used on the evaluation on buying a lot of pot :smoking:

Also, I never really needed to get a card because I didn't think my Doctor would recommend me for it. I mean, my history is pretty clean and healthy. No real pain issues except for my arm that I broke some years back.

8. Seriousy, you could get a card no problem if you go to the right doctors. I know a guy who went to "Dr. Kush" and he got his pretty easily. A lot of places will give anyone a card with $100.

9. I see.

And how is the quality of the Marijuana at Medical Marijuana Dispensaries? I mean, I know it's generally going to be different from place to place, but from some I've heard it's nothing great and from others I've heard that it's just the best stuff around.

10. imagine professional grade marijuana with nothing but professionals handling it. yes it varies from place to place but theres more variety than uve ever had in ur life. its like a dream come true!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.