Do you guys think colorado will legalize this year?

Discussion in 'General' started by twitchydude420, Aug 17, 2012.

1. This ballot is up to the general public, not the government.

2. I can't wait for Colorado to go legal, that shit is gonna rain down hard through Texas!

3. im packing my bags now.
    when is the vote?
    i still have time to find a place to live before rent prices double.

4. I think it has the best chance right now.

5. Would that actually happen? You think that many people would move there solely for legal cannabis that the price for rent would double?

6. My dads side of the family lives in Colorado. So if it does pass, grandma is going to get a lot more visits from me. Bad thing is, I think this will cause a problem at the state boarders..

7. haha i was exaggerating, but i could see an influx of people moving there & rent increasing a little bit.

8. HAAA so true

9. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

haha i was exaggerating, but i could see an influx of people moving there & rent increasing a little bit.[/quote]

Yeah, I could see that. Rent doubling seemed a bit unrealistic to me

10. You bring up a very good point.

The Feds are going to have to kick the machine into overdrive with the influx of people who WILL be sellin/transporting across state lines.

Marijuana is such a beautiful virus of nature. I just love to see her spread...:hello:;):smoke:

11. I'm from Colorado Springs and I know in my city alone at least 1 out of every 3 people (1/3 of the population) smokes weed and 1/5 have their MMJ license. I don't know how we would lose this vote.

12. I'm from Colorado but we can't tell if it will or not. Some cities, like mine, are conservative. Others are super liberal.

Luckily our biggest city is liberal

I just hope more liberals vote than conservatives